Spoiler Alert!: Scum.

English is underlined and bold.

A boom of thunder sounded through the area, making you aware that Zenitsu has now finished his fight. The three of you would soon meet the spider father, which sounded like hell. You would leave it to Inosuke.

"Inosuke, I think I'm going to go that way," Tanjirou said, pointing to the left of him.

"Me too!" You said, clinging to his arm and refusing to let go, even as he blushed and sputtered.

"I don't care! Do what you want!" Inosuke said, not looking at you too. He seemed pretty upset that you guys were going, so you don't really trust what he says.

"I think you should head down the mountain," Tanjirou said, very obviously worried about Inosuke.

"Why would I!? Just beat it!"

"Because you are severely wounded?"

Across the river though, you saw a young girl. Though she looked your age, you knew better. She was a demon. You let go of Tanjirou, doing a shooing motion at the girl before the boys could notice her.

Your efforts were unfortunately in vain. Right when you saw the turn of Tanjirous head, you ran. You knew you could not stop the girl from calling father, so you left it to the boys and ran in the direction Tanjirou went when he was thrown by father.

"Bye-bye!" You waved, running away.

"H-Hey! Wait for a second!" Yelled Tanjirou, but he did not move from his spot. Lucky you!

As you ran off you heard someone yell 'Father!' behind you, and so you ran faster. You couldn't risk it. You didn't know you're true strength, and spider father was too strong then you want to deal with. You also wanted to find Rui, just cause. No reason. Okay, look, Rui is cute AND speaks English! What's not to love.

You ran until you didn't hear the flow of the river anymore. Your hair had twigs and leaves in it, and your hands were covered in threads from you swiping them out of your way.

"Oh, It's the foreign kid," You heard from your left and you let out a yelp. You jumping in the sky, taking a sword out only to see Rui.

"You know English right!" You said with a smile, lowering your sword and relaxing your stance.

"That I do," He said, looking at you menacingly.

"Talk to me please!" You asked, putting your sword away, "I haven't talked to anyone in so long!"

"I'll entertain you for a bit," He said, playing with string in his hands, "You'll die anyway."

You ignored his comment and sat on a rock next to him, looking as he played with the spider webs in his hands. 

"Do all demons speak English?" You asked him, still mesmerized by the string in his hand.

"No," He said simply, then asked a question of his own, "What is your name?"

"Y/N!" You slowly reached to his threads, "Are those sharp?"

"Very."

You put a finger to it, only for it to slice through your skin. You bleed from your pointer finger as you stared at the thread in fascination.

"Very awesome!"

"Would you like me to kill you Y/N?" The young-looking demon asked, looking at you straight on now. 

"W-What?" You asked, tensing up.