Spoiler Alert: Hottie Alert!

I am in love with Daki!

English is underlined.

It was now dark and you sat on a rooftop waiting for something to happen. You hadn't heard any screams, but you had heard a couple of loud bangs. You assumed Uzui had cut up the sashes and was on his way to Tanjirou.

Speaking of Tanjirou, a loud crash and a bunch of screams were heard a couple of blocks away from you. While you would've liked to save some of the people from getting hurt that seemed like too much effort in the long run.

You stood up slowly, cracking your neck and groaning as you stretched your legs. You started to run off to the area of the noise, and It was now obvious where it was due to the growing fires. 

You ran up just in time to see Daki starting to run off towards Uzui, and Tanjirou have the blood vessels in his eyes pop. It was honestly a really cool scene to see in person, you were in a bit of shock to see how cool the two of them looked.

You trailed behind the fight, watching the two of them fighting was like watching a dance. It was really beautiful. No wonder Tanjirou was the main character, that boy was incredibly handsome and strong. 

You weren't focused on Tanjirou though, you were focused on Daki and her beautiful techniques. She looked to not be even breaking a sweat, the only reason she was even shaking was due to Muzan's blood cells messing her up. 

Right when you saw Tanjirou bundle up the sashes sent to him and stick his sword through them, you made your move and went behind Daki with your two swords unsheathed. She seemed too focused on backing away from Tanjirou to even notice you.

"Wow... You sure are a pretty demon," You said as you opened up your arms and she backed up into them, you circled your arms around her body as she looked at you in shock. She didn't seem to notice Tanjirou's stutter, instead, she had her focus on you, "I think I'll take it from here Tanjirou, this girl is just so cute, I have to have the honor of killing her."

"As if!" Daki yelled at you once she regained her senses and tried to cut you up. You jumped back from her before jumping over her and standing before Tanjirou. You gave him a cheeky smile as you watched him try to breathe.

"Y-Y/n..." He tried talking to you but that only caused him to cough loudly.

"Are you gonna tell me she's a uppermoon?" You asked as you cut up some sashes that were aimed at you. You turned to look at Daki as you raised your blades to your mouth to create an 'x' symbol, "I wonder if you're as much as an asshole as Akaza."

"Akaza?" Daki asked confused.

"Yes, Akaza," You said with a sigh, "Uppermoon 3. That asshole tried to rape me, how shitty is that?"

"Seriously?" Daki asked with disgust on her face, she seemed too invested in this conversation to remember you were an enemy, "That's so gross... I would expect better from someone so keen on respecting women..."

"Seriously though," You yelled happily, getting to rant about that stupid demon made you happy, "Like just cause I'm not a boy or girl doesn't mean you can just disrespect me like that!"

"U-uhh... Y/n?" You heard from behind you as Tanjirou started to stand up.

"Oh! Oops, haha!" You laughed s you got back into a fighting stance, "I totally forgot we were supposed to fight, you hypnotized me with your charms!"

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Daki smiled as she started to attack you once more, a quick slash to the leg making you falter a bit, "I have somewhere to be so I'll kill you quickly."