Spoiler Alert: I'm light-headed...

This is unedited, so forgive me if I made any mistakes! I'll miss writing about the spider family after this, I really loved this arc!

English is bold and underlined.

You were starting to get lightheaded after staying upside down for so long. Nezuko had come and stayed up with you after a while, but she didn't serve much company when you guys couldn't talk. If you tried the threads would get tightened, which really sucked.

After a particularly tough kick from Rui to Tanjirou, you moved around a bit in the threads and yelled out a bit. Seems Nezuko was just as upset. You realized your mistake immediately after you made it.

"Shut up," He told you both, before looking towards you, "If you keep on being rude, you'll bleed out before you can become a demon. Settle down."

He tightened his threads once more, making blood pour out of you. You and Nezuko screamed almost in sync. Hey, this was actually kind of funny. You left father spider to stay out of danger and got yourself in the same position as Nezuko. You were very dumb.

"Stop that!" Yelled Tanjirou, "They aren't a demon! They'll die!"

You felt lightheaded, but now it was not just from being upside down, you now had blood pouring out of you constantly.

"Maybe that'll do them some good. They are getting on my nerves."

You looked to the side to see Nezuko had passed out. While you wish you could pass out as well, you really wanted to see the Hashiras, and if you sleep now you may never be able to wake up to protect Nezuko! You really wanted to see Mitsuri in person...

You simply watched the fight with little interest, letting out little gasps when cool moves were done. The red thread cage was probably one of the most beautiful blood demon arts you've ever seen. It was much more vibrant than in the anime.

You actually felt a little bad when it was broken, and when Tanjirou got a little too close to Rui you gasped as well. You might not like Rui, but he was the only person who could speak English. You didn't know if you wanted him to die.

When you saw Nezukos eyes open and her palms glow, you knew that it was the end for Rui. If everything else was going as planned, then Rui was doomed to die by Giyuus sword. You can't help but tear up a little.

"Rui!" You yelled as you saw his head fly. You couldn't help yourself. You had tried to prepare yourself for his death but you still shed tears. You knew he wasn't dead yet. You knew that, but you also knew he would die soon. You want to talk to him more...

You did not prepare yourself for falling. You knew that Nezuko fell, but you thought that was due to her blood demon art! Why are you falling too, your threads didn't burn!

Before you could reach the ground though, a thread tightened on your ankle, cutting into it enough to show bone. You screamed loudly, and it echoed through the forest. You are not accustomed to pain. Not by any means. You were a sheltered child and had never so much as broken a finger. This pain was unbareble.

"R-Rui..." You sobbed out, being quiet so that Tanjirou didn't take notice of your cries. He would surely feel betrayed. 

Tanjirou looked up at you confused. At first, he thought that maybe you got caught on something, but seeing the tightened thread on your ankle made him think otherwise. How could the thread still be there, didn't the demon die?!