Spoiler Alert: Oversharing

English is underlined

"Aoi? Can I rant to you for a minute," You asked as you hung up the sheets on the clothesline. You and Aoi were on opposite sides from each other, you were hanging up sheets and pillowcases while she hung up blankets and clothes.

"Whatever, I don't really care," She said disinterestedly, "Has anyone ever told you you kinda look like an owl?"

"What?!" You gasped offendedly, "Why do you think I look like an owl!?"

"Cause of that look you have," She pointed to you, "Your eyes are wide and you stay up late. Like an owl."

"Don't tell anyone that!" You yelled, blushing from embarrassment, "They'll make fun of me a bunch and start calling me an owl!"

"So what did you wanna rant about, Owl?" Aoi said mockingly with a smirk.

"Don't mock me!" You whined, covering your face with a groan.

"Just answer my question!" She yelled out, pointing at you with a glare.

"Fine! I'll talk," You said loudly before continuing to do your laundry, "Okay, so I just miss my privacy! It all sucks now!"

"How dramatic..."

"Shut up!" You yelled, "I miss having my own room where no one would bother me, where I could sleep in my room for days and no one would wake me up! Not even for dinner or something! It's so tiring living with these boys who don't know how to respect their roommates!"

"Not like you are any better..."

"Give me advice, don't you live with people constantly needing you?" You asked while looking towards the sky and making shapes with clouds, "You probably have zero privacy... Do you ever masturbate or do you share a room?"

"H-Huh?!" She squeaked out, making you realize what you just said.

"Wow! Sorry!" You yelled out, looking at her blushing face, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that! It was on my mind but I didn't mean to actually say it out loud..."

"Why are you thinking that!" She yelled, her blush deepening.

"Sorry! I was just a little pent up last night and was wondering if you felt like that too!" You yelled out before realizing you're making the situation worse, "I'm sorry, maybe I'm a pervert..."

"It's okay, everyone thinks those things sometimes," She said with a blush still visible. She covered her face with her hands, "I... I share a room with the three girls... so you're r-right. I've never met someone as open as you are though, everything you say always ends up shocking me."

"Sorry... I guess I just wasn't really raised that well," You said with a sigh, "Forget I even said anything..."

"Actually, you never actually mention your parents," Aoi said boldly, probably not thinking about what she was saying, "Are they why you became a demon slayer?"

"No? Well... I guess kind of," You said while looking at the sky in thought, "My parents aren't very good people, so I became a demon slayer to leave them. I don't like to think of them as a reason, I don't want my achievements connected to them."

"Oh... Sorry, I asked," Aoi said with a frown, "Why would you join when you could die? Couldn't you just run away?"

"I thought that dying wouldn't really matter to me," You said with a sigh, before realizing how messed up that sounds, "But I don't really think like that anymore! I promise!"

"Sorry I brought it up, I feel kind of bad," She said, "Sorry if I forced anything out of you..."

"Don't worry! I don't really think of it as a sore subject. It's in the past and I don't have to deal with either of their fighting. I kind of miss my dad though..."

"Let's change the subject!" Aoi shouted before hanging up the last of her clothes. You quickly did yours as well before she grabbed your hand and started to drag you.

"What? Where are we going!?" You yelled but didn't try to stop her from dragging you around.

"Shut up owl!"

Taisho Era Secret! Author Style!

Aoi has an itty bitty puppy crush on Y/n now. Also, Zenitsu heard the entire conversation and is jealous that you are better at pulling girls in.