Spoiler Alert: Pervert! Pervert!

English is underlined.

You trained for the next couple of days at the butterfly estate, not bothering to interact with Aoi or the boys. You were stuck in simple monotony before you were pushed out of that by a loud scream from the one you knew as Naho.

Yippee! New mission time! You thought as you ran to the front, your swords back in their place at your side. You were currently wearing your demon slayer outfit instead of the hospital gown since you got ready for the mission earlier that day.

Once you made your way to the front, you saw Uzui holding Aoi and Naho in his arms as Kanao was grabbing at them. You let out a small smile at the scene before you walked up and changed your face to a glare.

"Stop it you brute!" You yelled out with your arms on your hips, making all of the people present look at you, "Are you dumb?!"

"Huh?!" He yelled out, glaring at you before starting his shpeal, "I am the former shinobi, Uzui Tengen-sama!"

"Eww..." You said as you looked at his prideful face.

"What?! What do you mean 'eww'!" He screamed loudly, making Sumi and Kiyo scream loudly. You were sure Tanjirou would be making his way over soon.

"You... You call yourself 'sama'?" You said with a hand over your mouth with a 'poor you' type look.

"Quit it!" He screamed out, "I am the man who is most flamboyant around these parts to dumb snot-nosed little brat!"

"Then listen to the orders you were given!" You screamed out, jumping up and grabbing the two girls from him quickly, "You are here for me, not them!"

"You don't understand! I need girls, not some half mix!" Uzui yelled, making you glare up at him in disgust. 

"Pervert! Pervert!" The three girls scream before an idea popped into their heads and they started to charge at him, "Charge! Charge!"

"Get off me!" He yelled before grabbing the back of your outfit, "I'm taking them now, so quick bothering me!"

He put you on his shoulder, your head facing the entryway of the estate. You managed to get the girls off of his as you sat on his shoulder, bored.

"Hm... I'll take this one too," He said before grabbing Aoi too, putting her under his arm before turning away.

"What?!" You yelled, making him flinch and glare at you, "You dumbass! So dumb!"

"Shut up! Why can't you just shut up!" He yelled at you before his eye was caught on something to his left. Tanjirou.

"Hey! What are you doing with them!" Tanjirou yelled as he started to run forward.

"Kidnapping! It's kidnapping!" Naho screamed to him, making him jump forward and try to headbutt Uzui. Uzui jumped to the entryway fencing though with a sigh.

"This is more trouble than it's worth..." He sighed as he threw Aoi back down to the floor, making Tanjirou scramble to catch her. He still glared up at Uzui though.

"Okay! I'm just taking this one then, you can go now!" He yelled out.

"Put them down! Pervert!" Tanjirou yelled, badmouthing Uzui like there was no tomorrow.

"Who do you brats think you're badmouthing, I'm your superior!" You yelled with a funny face. He looked very stupid. You just sighed and wished you had a phone.

"I don't accept you as a pillar!" Tanjirou huffed, "Hmph!"

"Don't 'Hmph' me jackass!" Uzui screamed, making you cover your ears as you lay bored, "What do you mean you don't accept me! Are you completely brain dead?! I don't need permission to take this one, because they aren't a successor!"

"Inhumane!" Tanjirou yelled as Kanao supported from the background quietly, "You're a bastard!"

"I'm taking them on a mission, though I have no clue if they're going to be useful..." He sighed hopelessly like he was the victim.

"People have their own circumstances!" Aoi screamed out, glaring at the man, "Let them go!"

"Let Y/n go!" Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo yelled in unison.

"Oi, help me out here," Uzui whispered to you, only for you to sigh and start kicking around as Aoi did.

"Let me go! Listen to them and let me go!" You screamed, making Uzui frustrated. He glared at you for being such an unhelpful kid.

"We'll go in their stead!" Tanjirou yelled out, looking all heroic and stuff. That type of thing makes you wanna puke, especially when it comes from Tanjirou.

Zenitsu and Inosuke both showed up next to Uzui, one was loud and demanding while the other was shivering and crying. Can you guess which is which?

After a moment of silence from both sides, Uzui answered, "Oh okay, I'll take you with me then."

"Huh?" Tanjirou said, not expecting it to be so easy to convince the man.

"You better not defy me though, punks!" He yelled as you slapped your ass.

You let out a scream of anger at the action, hitting the man on his back quickly. He let out a yell for you to 'quit it!' but you did not. You instead kicked him in the chest and jumped off. 

"You pervert!" You screamed as you landed next to Tanjirou, "I'll kill you!"

"Okay, let's go," He said before jumping down and grabbing the back of your shirt like you were a cat. You picked and scratched at him as he started to walk away with you.

"Huh?" Zenitsu says as he quickly follows behind you, the other two following, "Why are you taking them?"

"Cause I wanna, now quit asking questions or buzz off," He said as he threw you to the ground with a thumb. You glared daggers at him, "Oh wait is that a new eyepatch?"

"Yep! Aren't I cool looking!" you posed for the group, showing off Senjuro's work, "My bestest friend ever made it for me."

"Hey, I actually helped with that," Uzui said, trying to insert himself in your praises. You deadpan at him with a raised brow.

"Okay? You didn't do as much work as my sweet Senju!" You yelled hands-on your face as you ranted about how talented Senjuro was. Uzui irked at that, yelling loudly at you before someone cut you two off.

"Umm... Where are we going?" Tanjirou asked with his hand raised slightly, he was refusing to look at you. 

"The most flamboyant pla-" Uzui started to say, about to go on a rant before actually saying the destination.

"The red-light district," You answered for them, making Uzui hit your head hard.

"Don't interrupt me, you twerp!" He screamed at you.

The other three felt like they were outsiders.

Taisho Era Secret! Uzui Tengen Style!

Uzui has one on multiple missions with you, seeing as you had to go on missions with hashira for a while. The two of you are rather close and he thinks of you as a nice kid even though you get on his nerves.