Spoiler Alert: Don't You Love Me?

I've been in a bad mental state lately and haven't really been in the mood yo write anything up. I felt bad though so I wrote this up to keep my audience happy. Sorry if my writing is a little edgy.

"Am I in trouble?" You asked with a sad tone as you carried Gyomei on your back. He was surprisingly light for his size, but his feet dragged on the ground. That also might be due to the fact that one of your arms was using a sword as a cane.

"Yes, obviously you're in trouble," Iguro glared at you as he carried a passed-out Sanemi. It was a little funny watching him struggle to keep Sanemi off the floor, "Why would you not be in trouble."

"'Cause he started it," You grumbled glaring at the floor.

"Yeah, I already know that," he said with a glare sent your way before he almost tripped on a rock and glued his eyes to the floor, "if you started the fight he would be dead."

"Yeah, 'cause I hit strong," You said with pride in your voice, "I always hit strong with the first hit so they pass out!"

"So why didn't you knock him out this time?" He asked exasperated.

"I kinda panicked, I know his brother and didn't want him to hate me," You said with a dreamy sigh, "his name is Genya, and he is super sweet. I haven't seen him in a while but I'm super excited to talk to him again."

"Yeah, is that one of those annoying kids that went with you and Uzui to the red-light district?" He asked, trying to think of the trio's names.

"Nah, I met him after I met them," You  said before smirking, "Why so curious, you jealous?"

"What?!" He looked at you in shock before turning away quickly while grumbling, "Why would I be jealous of an ugly twerp."

"Ahh, that was rude of me... talking about another man in front of you..." you said sadly before smiling, "Don't worry though, my heart belongs to you and Mitsuri only!"

"Stop messing with me," he grumbled, "And stop flirting with Mitsuri!"

"What do you mean? I'm not messing with you," You said in a sweet tone, "I truly like you and Mitsuri. I'm not joking when I said I want to go on a date with you two."

"Just shut up!" He yelled at you before starting to walk faster. You sulked before going faster as well.

You were a little sad you failed at making your isekai harem, but it was progressing at the very least.

You have a specific list of things you want to do during this isekai trip, and most of them were already finished.

First, you want your life to end in a way that is meaningful, such as dying for someone. This was just to make up for your past life's selfish death.

Second, you want to have a ton of people like you. It was a dream in your past life to be desirable, and now that you had a second chance you wouldn't waste it!

Third, interact more with the side characters! This was one you didn't care about all that much, but you added it to the list after you realized how you treated the side characters like disposables.

Fourth, kill Muzan. This was obvious.

Fifth, marry someone. This was mostly because you were never able to marry someone in your past life.

And that was it. Well, most of it. After the fifth one, it's just a bunch of random and unimportant things like tasting food and traveling places.

You kept the list to keep hope for the future.

As much as you're grateful for the DOT (Demon of Transmigration) you were upset you would need to become a demon once you died.

You just knew you had to make the most of this life, seeing as you would likely become a slave once you die.

As if sensing your sadness, Iguro spoke once again, "I'll go on a date with you once the demons are all dead."

You smiled brightly at that, even if he was just joking. He was probably just coming up with an impossible task to make sure the two of you don't have to go on a date. Little does he know that the scenario was your goal.

"Okay, I'll make sure to kill all the demons then," You smiled at him. He looked back at you with a glare, but you simply smiled brightly.

"Don't be an idiot," He said meanly.

"Mitsuri would scold you find she heard you talking to me like that," You said slyly as he grumbled.

"You're annoying."

"Love you too."

Taisho Era Secret! Gyomei Style!

Gyomei would later scold Sanemi for hurting you. Sanemi might feel a little bit guilty after he got yelled at.