Spoiler Alert: Tsuzumi Mansion

The last chapter ended badly, sorry about that. I won't be starting off where I ended with that one! I will have a short time skip to the conversation after Zenitsus meltdown.

Japanese is bold and underlined

"Are you two okay?" Tanjirou asked as you guys started walking again. You nodded your head as you clung a hand to Zenitsus haori.

"Yes, but now I've gotten hungry from all that energy spent..." Zenistu said sadly, not at all caring about your hand gripping his clothes.

"Do you not have food?"

"Nope..."

You stopped listening from that point, already knowing what they say and do. You trailed off into your own thinking. You wonder what you have to do to seem marriable in Zenitsus eyes. Sure he likes women, but you don't want to go full-blown super feminine just to get a proposal out of him. Maybe you just have to get cleaned up. You are kinda gross and bloody right now. 

You wonder if you died in your world. Mom probably wouldn't notice until I started to smell, and even then It would take a while to check. PussySlayer would probably notice the day after. You are chronically online, so you not answering a message would be weird. They have my dad's number for emergencies, but they might not actually call until like a week later. They were in my fake will them for jokes. It's kind of the only will I have though. Would it be considered a will at that point or just a simple suggestion? 

Are you even dead? Are you in a coma? Actually, consider yourself dead at that point, mom wouldn't find you and you would starve to death. What if you downright disappeared. Your old classmates would probably post those dumb 'I'll miss the forever, fly high' just downright assuming that you are dead. Dad will probably tell PussySlayer and they wouldn't go out looking or anything, probably hold a memorial in a dumb discord call, and own the server from that point on.

You don't think anyone would really care, so you are happy you decided to sell your soul.

"Are you okay?" Zenitsu shook you a bit, snapping you out of your morose thoughts, "You seem out of it..."

You at him with a smile and give him a thumbs up.

"Umm... Are they mute?"

"No, they just don't speak Japanese, they seem to understand it well enough though," Tanjirou answered Zenitsu, eating one-half of the onigiri they split.

"What is their name, then? You know that right?" Zenitsu asked, looking at you again.

"I... I don't actually. I never asked," Tanjirou looked towards you with a smile, "What is your name?"

You know the question shouldn't make you pause, but you just didn't know if you wanted to be YOU. You could be anyone here, you could make up a new name and no one would bat an eye. You don't know what you want your name to be, you don't know who you want to be.

"Start running! Start running! Tanjirou, Zenitsu, run!" A crow screamed from above, cutting off your thinking. You could think of this later. Right now you just won't be anyone. 

Zenitsu looked horrified as he looked up, grabbing onto your hand for comfort.

"AHH! A TALKING CROW!" He screamed, jumping into your arms. It was surprisingly easy to car him, it was smart of you to ask for extra strength.