Spoiler Alert: New Arc, New ME!

You now stood in front of a kakushi, holding earplugs and a blindfold. You stared in awe at the woman's beauty, wondering if she was even aware of how gorgeous she looked. Even though only her eyes were visible, you still blushed when she looked your way.

"Hello there," She said, "I'll be guiding you to the village since Oyakata-sama granted you permission."

"Uh, hi, I'm Y/n..." You said while blushing, picking at your nails when you saw the smile in her eyes. 

"While I cannot disclose my name due to me being your guide, It is a pleasure to meet you," She said, bowing slightly. 

You smiled at her as she handed you the blindfold and earplugs, shoving them into your ears while letting her secure the blindfold on your head. Once it was tightly knotted, you were picked up quickly. You kept a good grip on your cane.

You were sort of blushing as you were hiked up on her shoulder, smiling as she started running along. You loved a strong woman. A strong anyone really.

You were passed around by many people, and the constant movement made you a little sleepy. Sort of like when you would doze off in the car when you were little and your guardians would carry you to your bed.

When you finally got to the village, you were slightly scared you were earlier than originally planned. You sort of did this on your own accord, so you weren't really caring about when Tanjirou would arrive. 

That was probably irresponsible of you. 

You jumped when your blindfold was taken off, and you were ushered to a house. You didn't even get a chance to look at the fantastic scenery.

You crossed your arms and pouted as you entered a room with a tiny man.

Great, short old dude.

---

Said short old dude was incredibly cocky, which was annoying as hell. You already had to deal with Inosuke, and that old guy was even worse than him. 

You kicked rocks as a masked man guided you to the place you could stay, and you noticed that you were relatively close to the hot springs, you wondered if Muichirou or Genya were here yet. 

The village was gorgeous, and the houses were made beautifully. Many people sat outside hitting swords while wearing masks, each one unique to themselves. It was honestly really cool. 

The trees were very tall, and you could tell that the people who resided in the village took good care of it.

You stopped while you were in front of the stairs to the springs, which you could tell were the hot springs due to the giant signs out front. The stairs were worn down, showing they had been used often. 

"You can go up to the hot springs until lunch is ready if you would like," The kakushi said, watching as you looked at the stairs. 

"Don't bother making me any lunch," You said, "I think I'll be up there for a while."

"Oh, alright," The man said awkwardly, obviously wanting to get into other things, "You can ask anyone to help you..."

"Yeah yeah, man," You waved him off, smiling as you started up the stairs, "See ya!"

You quickly started running up the stairs, smiling as you did so. You couldn't remember the last time you took a long bath, so you were rather excited.

When you got to the hot spring, you took off your clothes carefully and folded them near the water, not bothering to bring a towel. You would just walk over to get one once you're done.

You debated doing a cannonball but decided against it when you realized how shallow the water was. You moved your hair to make sure it didn't get in the water, you really needed to get around to cutting it.

You relaxed in hot water, listening to the animals in the forest as your muscles relaxed. Your body adjusted quickly to the temperature, and the steam was doing wonders for your skin. 

You leaned your head back and smiled, laying your arms on the edge of the water. You let yourself truly relax for the first time in a while, having fought demons constantly for a while. 

Eventually, you grew tired of sitting and doing nothing, so you decided to walk around the pond looking for cool rocks.

You found quite a few pretty rocks, picking up and putting some on the side of the pond as you continued to look around. The ambiance of the forest was beautiful, and crows flew around constantly. 

Eventually, you got bored and sat back down to check out your haul. They were mostly pebbles, and when they dried they looked plain, but they were pretty to look at.

One, in particular, was incredibly gorgeous. It was one that looked like quartz, and even when it was dry it was still very nice. It was a little bit clear in some parts, though it was mostly pure rock. It was obviously low-grade, but it was now your prized possession.

"Thana~" You yelled in a singsong voice, smiling when you saw the bird flying down quickly. The large bird let out a hoot as it landed on a rock, flapping her wings to balance herself, "Hi pretty girl, you having fun with the crows?"

Thana hooted and you reached out and pet some of her feathers back, smiling at her brightly. She hopped down and investigated your pebbles, kicking some of the less important ones into the pond. 

You smiled at her fondly as she started playing around on the ground, dipping her talon into the water testingly. You started, "Hey Thana, can you do me a bit of a favor?"

She looked up at you once her name was called, flapping her wings and jumping onto a higher rock. 

"I'll take that as a yes," You giggled, "You could go and see if Tanjirou is near the village? I'll give you a feast of rats and teeny birds."

Thana hooted and flew away and you watched her as she flew off into the setting sun. What a darling. 

You smiled happily and picked up the rock from before, resting a hand on a nearby rock to rest your weight. You put it up against the setting sun and looked at all the formations in it. Your eyes brightened when you saw a messy heart shape in it, smiling brightly.

Maybe it was a sign that you would find love soon?

A squeak made you turn around quickly, looking at the newcomer. Your eyes met round light green ones, which were on the face of a rather red-looking Mitsuri.

God, you hope the rock is a sign. 

Taisho Era Secret! Thana Style!

Thana absolutely adores hanging out with other messenger birds, but she always attempts to eat Zenitsu's. Her favorite one is Giyuu's bird.