Spoiler Alert: Sold, to the lady with a bun!

Your girl name is Yin cause I always read Y/n as Yin anyways, lol.

English is underlined.

"These are pretty average-looking girls..." The old woman said as she looked at the group, "The only girl who is pretty doesn't have an eye... That's too bad..."

"Yes, we won't be taking one, unfortunately..." The older man said as he looked over at his wife, taking a double-take just to look at her blushing face while she was staring at Uzui.

"Well, one should be okay!" The old woman said with a blush on her face as she started to choose which 'girl' to take, "What are their names?"

"Thank you, miss. The scarred one is Yin, the blue one is Inoko, the red one is Sumiko, and lastly, the yellow one is Zenko," Uzui smiled brightly at the woman in his revealing outfit. You would have to get used to the name they had chosen for you.

"Then I will take the one in the middle, she seems honest," She smiled brightly as she pointed to Tanjirou. Tanjirou perked up at this and smiled brightly.

"I will work as hard as I can!" Tanjirou said as he was quickly whisked away by the old woman. 

After he was a large distance away Uzui let out a groan and glared at the three left, "You three are useless, I can only sell you for cheap."

"I'm not talking to you," Zenitsu said as he crossed his arms.

"Shut it, Uzui," You said as you messed with the black eyepatch on your eye. You had decided against wearing your other eyepatch due to the expensive materials used. It would have been stolen the moment you closed your eyes in whatever house you ended up in.

"Hey! There are a bunch of people gathering there!" Inosuke yelled as he pointed to a crowd. Uzui looked over the crowd with ease as he explained the situation.

"Ah, that's an oiran parade. She's the highest level of prostitute, she's going to meet a customer," Uzui said as he looked at the beautiful woman, "She's pretty flamboyant with all those people following her around."

"AHHHHH!" You screamed as you saw a woman leaning over Inosuke with her eyes practically bulging from her face. You jumped up and clung to Uzui as you shook with fear from the sight of her face.

"Sir, how much for this one?" She asked as she smiled down at the girl. The woman was really ugly... like... really. No wonder you screamed, "I'm from the ogimoto house, my eyes don't deceive me."

"Oh? You're from the ogimoto house? Well, thank you for your patronage," Uzui said as he pushed you away from his arm, "Stay safe Inoko!"

Uzui looked at the two of you while letting out a big sigh. He looked at the both of you with bored looks as he glared. Zenitsu gasped a bit as he realized he was one of the only two left.

"Hey! It's just us now!" You jumped up happily as you hugged Zenitsu's arm to you. He stopped being shocked and instead melted into your body with a giggle and a blush. 

"Don't say that like it's a good thing," Uzui said with a glare as he looked around the area for another potential buyer.

"Oh whatever, you act like my dad," You said to mock him, letting go of Zenitsu to continue jabbing at Uzui. He grew more and more ticked off the more you mocked him, "You could actually pass off as my dad, maybe I should talk to your wives about getting myself adopted."