Spoiler Alert: God of Festivities!

Very short chapter today, I just wanted to get this one out before I went to sleep. I wrote this in like 15 minutes so it's probably messy and not very good, as usual. Expect a better chapter tomorrow as an apology!

English is underlined.

"Listen here! If I tell you to become a dog, you become a dog! If I tell you to be a monkey, be a monkey!" Uzui yelled at you four, glaring like he was better than you, "You will always humor me by stopping down and imploring me for favors! And do your best to flatter me! Got it?! I am god, you are trash! Get that in your skulls, screw it in there!"

You stared at the tall man incredulously, hands-on your hip defiantly as you refuted his words, "As if! If you're god then that would make me as powerful as Amaterasu, and no way that's possible! Don't get cocky you old fool!"

"Shut it you little shit," He screamed before getting into his cool pose again. He looked dumb, "I'll say it again, I am god! You are trash!"

The three boys stood silent for a very long moment, leaving you to giggle at their lack of response to the large monologue. You could see Uzui was getting antsy and annoyed at their lack of awe.

Just when Uzui was about to start yelling and scolding them once more, Tanjirou raised his hand into the air, "What exactly are you the god of?"

Zenitsu looked at Tanjirou like he was crazy, making a face at Tanjirou as if he was the dumbest person around. Tanjirou continued to keep his hand up until Uzui answers him.

"Good question!" Uzui said before looking at you with a mean glare, "Why can't you be more like that one?" He said before turning around and posing, "I am the god who rules over everything flashy! The god of festivities!"

You let out a mean glare at the comment Uzui said to you, it struck a particular nerve. Even though you could understand that Uzui didn't mean it in the way you took it, it still pissed you off. You would never make it to Tanjirous level, so even comparing the two of you was unfair. You let out a huff and crossed your arms as you looked to the side.

"I am the king of the mountain," Inosuke said with his hands on his hips, a quirk he acquired from your time together, "Nice to meet you god of festivities."

"WHat are you talking about," Uzui said with a disgusted look on his face, "You're disgusting."

"You're one to talk," You whispered off to the side, making Uzui quickly turn his head and smack the top of your head with a yell. You let out a loud laugh as he lectured you, but that only seemed to make him angrier.

"Anyways!" Uzui coughed, turning around to pose like a hero, "We'll go to a wisteria house near the flower district on the way to prepare. Follow me."

He quickly ran away, it made him look like he disappeared. You just scoffed under your breath as you turned to the shocked boys, "Which one of you is the slowest?" You asked face to face with Tanjirou, getting in her personal space. He backed up a little, but that only made you get closer.

"Monitsu!" Inosuke yelled at you, making you smile and lean back from Tanjirou. 

"Alright! Thank you Hashibira," You turned to Inosuke with a cold tone, making him freeze up a bit. You purposely accentuated the use of his last name instead of his given name, "I'll care Zenitsu and you two will follow. Don't slack off now or I'll leave you behind."

You picked up Zenitsu bridal style before running off to Uzui, who was now at least a mile away from you four. You were quick to catch up as the two other boys lagged behind. Zenitsu almost passed out from fear as he clung to you tightly. 

Taisho Era Secret! Zenitsu Style!

Zenitsu knows you feel like an outsider at times, so when you were still close he tried to include you a lot. It seems the feeling of not belonging has gotten better but your anger issues have gotten worse.