Spoiler Alert: Insensitive Prick!

Sorry, I haven't updated, I got bored of demon slayers and didn't want to write anything.

English is underlined.

Mentions of puking.

With the sun starting to rise, Douma decided to run into the forest. You grumbled at his quick escape before looking back to the two hashira, one of which was glaring daggers at you.

"Why didn't you help out or something!" The wind hashira stomped up to you, blood dripping from his body onto the field, "We could've died!"

"Are you kidding?" You asked incredulously as you looked behind him at Gyomei. He was currently on the ground catching his breath, "Literally look at me dude."

"Yeah, so what if you're crippled!" He yelled at you, making you gasp loudly and point at him angrily.

"You can't say that you ugly piece of shit!" You yelled at him loudly, making Gyomei look up at the two of you in confusion. He was far from you guys so he couldn't hear the start of the argument.

"I don't care, you could've at least acted as a meat shield!" He glared at you in disgust as you stuck your tongue out at him, "You're a disgusting little shit who can't stand up for themselves!"

"Are you kidding me?" You asked, "That was an uppermoon asshole, I've fought more of those fuckers than a normal demon slayer would see in their lifetime."

"Then you should be an expert!" He yelled at you.

"You insensitive prick!" You yelled at him as tears pricked your eyes, "I tried my hardest, but for once in my goddamn life I wanted a break!"

"Then retire! Stop being useless!" He yelled at you, making you feel like a Genya kin.

"Your family would be so disappointed if they heard you talk like that," You glared at him, he stared at you in shock before he got visibly angrier, "I have no idea why Genya is trying to get your forgiveness."

"You don't even have a family! At least I have some living relatives!" He yelled at you before raising his hand and slapping you across the face. That motherfucker was strong af, luckily you got a strong pain tolerance.

"Hah, look at you, hitting someone defenseless when you get frustrated," You mocked him coldly as blood dripped from your nose, "Like father like so-"

Before you could finish your sentence Sanemi raised his sword above his head and attempted to strike down on you. You quickly took your sword and blocked the attack, but he used that chance to kick your makeshift peg leg and break it. You fell to the floor, dropping your sword.

"Stop it, Shinazugawa!" Gyomei yelled from behind, trying to stand up. It was clear his blood loss was making him lightheaded, "You'll be put on trial if they are killed!"

"I don't give a shit!" He yelled as he raised his sword and attempted to stab you once more. You were quick though and rolled to the place of your sword, grabbing it quickly and using it to stand back up.

You used one of your swords as a can, even if it was too short. It made you lean a little to the side as you took out your other sword and raised it at him. He glared at you like you were useless.

"You ugly piece of shit," You spat at him, dodging him when he tried to hit you again, "Attacking someone who can't fight back? I thought your temper was better than that."

He didn't answer you, instead focusing on taking out your sword cane so you would tumble to the floor. Being the tough and strong person you were though, you used your other sword and hit down on his sword hard. hard enough to break.

Guess you were as strong as Gyomei, huh?

Speaking of Gyomei, you were 100 percent sure he was passed out on the floor. A quick look at the village from before too, it looks like some men were coming to check out what the commotion is. Lucky they came when it was morning.

Without his sword, Shinazugawa jumped at you with his fists raised. You quickly abandoned your swords as well, excelling in hand-to-hand combat instead of sword fighting.

He hit you with a right hook, but you barely reacted as you kicked him in the stomach hard. He quickly threw up the contents of his stomach onto the ground before you, and once he had recovered you grabbed his hair with your hands and jumped onto him.

Yes, you were going to pay dirty here.

The two of you fell onto the floor, with you straddling him between your legs as you continued to punch his face. Blood fell onto the floor and splashed onto your face, you would be convinced he was dead if it wasn't for him hitting your sides roughly.

"You!" You punched between your words, "Fucking! Whore!"

He landed a rough punch to your side and you heard a crack, making you pause in your beating. You quickly took the chance to climb onto you instead, pushing the back of your head roughly into the ground. You groaned before punching him in the face, most likely knocking out a tooth. You hoped this wouldn't strain your relationship with Genya...

He started to punch you in the face now that he was able to. It honestly didn't hurt all that much, making you want to giggle at the fact. 

You started to do the same thing he did when you were in his position and punched him in the sides. You punched with all your might, and after a couple of punches, you were sure all his ribs were at the very least cracked.

You decided to top attacking his sides, instead deciding to focus on breaking his arms. If he continued to attack you, he might scar your face, and that was simply unacceptable. You already had enough scars on your face.

You bid your time before grabbing one of his hands and gripping it tightly. It cracked loudly, and he let out a little yelp before waving you off and continuing to punch. Realizing that just breaking his hand wouldn't work, you reached for one of his hands with one hand and cracked it loudly. 

Yes, you were so badass you could break his arm with your bare hands.

With the shouts of the village people running to your location, you decided to end the fight quickly before they could attempt to break the two of you up. You really didn't want any casualties.

"You dumb bitches," You heard from the side of you, looking towards the side and seeing a quickly approaching Iguro.

With a blink of your eye, Sanemi was kicked off you. You yourself weren't safe from punishment though, as he kicked you in the stomach as scolded you. You threw up onto the ground due to the kick, quickly sitting up so none of the throw-up got into your hair.

You looked back to see Sanemi passed out, and a smug smile grew on your face.

Taisho Era Secret! Obanai Style!

Obanai is seriously pissed the two of you fought while Gyomei was passed out, but was extra mad at Sanemi for fighting you just after you got out of running away from Douma. He trusts that you didn't start the fight.