Spoiler Alert: I'll Miss You!

OMFG I FORGOT THE TITLE I AM GONNA CRY

English is underlined.

When the kamaboko trio blew up the giant gourds with just their breaths, you knew it was time for you guys to leave the butterfly estate.

So there you all stood in front of the estate. You have said your goodbyes to Kanao and Aoi, and no matter how tearful you are and how much you begged to stay with them, you have to go to the next mission no matter what.

Now that the rehabilitation training arc is complete, now it is onto the Mugen train arc. The time when Rengoku would die and you would see Akaza. 

While you weren't sure that Akaza would attempt to kill you, seeing as you weren't female or male, so you were very scared. While you were still as strong as a hashira, but Rengoku also was, and he died. 

You just hoped you would be okay.

You were thrown out of your dark thoughts by a hit to the back of your head, claws digging into your head. You let out a little yell of shock, the others yelling around you as well. 

"Ah! It's the owl!" One of the butterfly girls said from in front of you. Her name was Sumi.

"It's your owl, Owl!" The other girl said, Naho. Apparently, she picked up on the nickname Aoi had given you.

"Yep! You're owl's name is Thana!" Kiyo yelled out, even as you tried to wrestle the owl off of your head, "It's like a crow!"

"How?!" You yelled out as the owl flapped its wings in your face and dug its claws into your scalp, "It's the day! How is it out right now!"

"Y/n, maybe it's a dinural owl?" Tanjirou said as he tried to get you to calm down. He reached up and grabbed the owl off your head before handing it to you. Some blood fell down your forehead.

"In Japan?" You question as you held the bird in your hands. It was a very big bird.

You then noticed a piece of paper in its beak, so you let the owl rest on your arm as you grabbed the paper from its beak and unraveled it. It read:

'Dear Y/n,

As you requested, I am sending you on the mission to the Mugen train with Rengoku. He is the fire pillar if you did not know. I will also send a few Kakushi on the train as well, just in case they are needed. 

You may already know this, but the three boys you travel with will be going on this mission as well. I trust you. Please keep my children safe. 

Kagaya Ubuyashiki'

The letter was written in a scratchy font, and some of the letters overlapped. You could tell that Kagaya wrote it himself instead of having his wife write it for him. Poor guy.

"Thank you, Thana!" You smiled at the bird as you crumpled up the letter and stuffed it in your shirt. You pat the bird while smiling. 

"Anyways, we hope you kill a lot of demons!" Kiyo said as Naho took out a box of rice balls.

"A gift!" Sumi said. 

Inosuke immediately reached out to grab some, leaving Zenitsu to yell and try to grab them from his hands. Talking about saving them and stuff.

"Ah! It's Tomioka!" Tanjirou yelled as he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the water pillar. He jostled you a bit, causing the owl on your arm to squawk and fly off. 

"Hi!" You said with a wave, which Giyuu returned with a small wave of his own.

"I heard you two mastered total concentration, constant. Keep at it, it will be useful in battle."

"Will do!" Tanjirou said with a smile as you gave a thumbs up with your hand that wasn't occupied holding Tanjirous, "Also, I wanted to thank you for Nezuko! I am very grateful to you, I had no idea you were putting your head on the line by protecting us."

"You can thank me by doing your best work," Giyuu said as he looked to the side, "Our mission is to kill demons, that's all."

He finished his sentence before disappearing. He was very quick and very socially inept. You looked behind the both of you when you heard three cries.

It has Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo crying to Inosuke and Zenitsu, wishing them good luck. Zenitsu was crying a bit, complaining about having to leave, and Inosuke was bashful as he saw the three girls show so much care about him. The sight was very cute.

"I can stay if you want!" Zenitsu said as he smiled and put his hands on his cheeks.

"Zenitsu, please try learning how to be kind and respectful to girls," Kiyo said, "Okay?"

"Yes." Zenitsu said as he stopped smiling, now completely serious and sad, "You do feel bad though right?"

"We're not sad!" The three girls said in unison with large smiles.

You let out a small giggle and let go of Tanjirous had to walk over and hug the three girls goodbye. They cried as they hugged you back, complaining about you having to go. It was mostly about their workloads increasing though.

"Ok! Let's go now!" Tanjirou said as he walked away, waving to the three girls. He had to drag you away from the three of them. 

---

"Hey! What's this!" Inosuke yelled at the train. You stayed as far away from them as possible, trying to make it seem like the four of you weren't traveling together, "What the hell is this creature!"

"It's a train," Zenitsu said exasperated, "Don't you know that? Tanjirou? Help me out..."

"Wait Inosuke!" Tanjirou said, Zenitsu smiled a bit before it fell at the next words, "It might be the guardian spirit of this land, you must be respectful."

"Uh, I said it's a train," Zenitsu said before he looked at you for help. You were sitting on a bench though, avoiding eye contact, "You country bumpkins..."

"Oh, a train? Is that what the crow was talking about?"

Inosuke backed up, causing the three of us to look at him in confusion. Well, you looked at him in amusement, while preparing to get up and run from the police. With a yell, Inosuke ran to the train and headbutted it.

A whistle blew, and Zenitsu let out a small scream before dragging the two boys away. You got up and followed them, matching their pace.

"Hey! They have swords!" One of the policemen said.

"Not good! Run for it!" Zenitsu yells as they ran away faster, eventually making it so the end of the train.

The train started, making you all panic. You were forced to run and jump onto the small patio at the end of the train. You were hoping to stop the police from trying to get you, but running from them was just too much fun!

You wanted to be able to be dumb before you were forced to save a life.

Taisho Era Secret! Giyuu Style!

Y/n is very dumb...