Spoiler Alert: Oddly Familiar Customer...

This has a couple of sexual references in it, and it also has someone forcing themselves onto Y/n. It doesn't get too far, and it doesn't turn into smut cause Y/n is strong.

English is Underlined.

You were surprisingly popular, even though you only did small sexual favors and no actual sex. You were ticked your first kiss was with a drunk and ugly man, but you guess watching all that porn in your old world paid off.

You were able to rant about your predicament to Uzui through letters and stuff, but you didn't actually find much stuff out. You already knew that Daki was in the house you were in, but you were still wondering if you should just let the story go as normal.

Uzui was actually super pissed when he heard you were giving old men blowjobs and stuff, cause he probably thought you were safe from that type of stuff due to your eye. He probably felt super fucking guilty that a kid like you was having to do that for a mission.

He seemed more bothered than you though, sex wasn't all that taboo for you. You had read more fucked up things on Wattpad when you were younger, this type of stuff was child play. If anything you thought it would be worse.

"Yin, you have another customer in room 18," Akiko said from the doorway as you did your makeup and made yourself look pretty. You had stuffed your clothes a bit to make yourself look like a girl more, "This one is actually a hottie, but he's kinda strong so you gotta be careful."

"Hehe, I'll be fine Akiko," You said as you put away your makeup and looked at yourself in the long mirror. You looked hot, and honestly, I would date you. You were a hot girl.

"Alright... Also, I heard that girl you were sold with went missing, you two related or something," She said as you got up and walked out the door. You froze up a bit but overall kept your cool.

"So we are at that part..." You whispered in English, making Akiko look at you confused, "We aren't related, but I guess I got kinda close to her during my stay. I hope she didn't die..."

"I can only assume she did," Akiko spared none of your feelings, "Also, don't speak English here, you'll scare away customers."

"The random foreign girl vibe seems to be going well for me so far, Akiko," You said as you started to walk through the hall in which customers waited, you looked behind you and waved to the woman standing with her arms crossed, "Stay safe, Akiko!"

"You too," She grumbled as walked off, making you giggle a bit at her cold demeanor. You went to the door of room 18 and opened it to see a very handsome man. He looked your way and you bowed.

"Hello sir, my name is Yin," You said with a smile as you stood up and looked at his face. He looked rather familiar, but also kind of basic. You assumed he was a repeat customer.

He had black hair and rather tan skin. His eyes were a beautiful blue. He blushed at the sight of you with a creepy smile, you broke out into shivers. You were unlucky.

"I am Haruto," He said with a familiar voice. Very familiar. You had no time to dwell on it because he grabbed your hand and made you sit next to him. He continued to smile. His eyes look familiar, "Anything I should worry about?"

"I only do sexual favors, no penetration sex," you said sternly, making the strong man sulk a bit. He had a dangerous glint in his eye but didn't push any further on the topic.

"Alright.." He said before making a conversation with you. The two of you talked for quite a while actually, and he was good company. You felt a bit guilty for being so wary before.

You enjoyed this man's company quite a bit, and you felt guilty that you were wary about him at the start. You two talked for a long time, and even though he did ask for a blowjob, you considered this easy money.

That was until he gripped your arm tightly and pushed you to the bed. You attempted to yell but he punched you in the stomach rather hard, making you shut up. You tried to punch him with your loose arm but was stopped due to him grabbing it and pulling it so he could grip both your hands with one hand. He used his hand to start untying your revealing outfit.

"You're weaker than I thought..." He said as he leaned his head down and started to kiss your lips roughly. He dragged your clothes to your shoulders as you ripped one of your wrists free from his grip.

Just when you were going to punch him in the face, your eye ached in pain and you let out a yell. He jumped up a bit to stare at you as you cupped your eyepatch in pain. He seemed a little aroused at your pain.

You opened your eyes to look at his staring face, he blushed like a madman as he reached a hand up to cover his mouth as he stared at you. His sleeves fell down to reveal two black lines of tattoo. 

You gasped and glared at him while you continued to clutch your eye, "Seriously! No way you're here!"

"Wow, you seriously figured it out?" He said as he continued to look at your almost revealed body. He felt goosebumps appear on his body as he stared at you, "That's right, I'm Akaza. You figure that out with your future sight stuff?"

"F-Fuck you!" You said as you kicked him off of you and stood up. Your eye felt like hell, and you really regret not getting that checkup at the butterfly estate when the pain was mild.

"Does that gotta do with your eye?" He asked as he stepped forwards, the disguise he was once wearing now fading away. Demons can change how they look? Cool.

"You w-whore," You said loudly while he gripped you by the neck and strangled you against the wall. You struggled as your breath left your body. You kicked him in the stomach but it did little.

"You won't answer?" He asked with a sly smile. He looked gleeful as you struggled, "I've gotta go anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter. Too bad you don't have your swords, I would love to fight you."

With that, he disappeared and left you falling to the ground. You had a large hand-shaped bruise on your throat and cuts on your arms from falling glass. Seems like he chose to leave from the window. 

You gasped for air as tears fell from your face. The pain in your eye slowly went away as people barged into the room you were in due to the commotion. You laid limply against the floor with smeared lipstick and a loose outfit.

You were very unlucky. 

Taisho Era Secret! Muzan Style!

Muzan is the one who asked Akaza to follow you because he was interested in what you said about future reading. He chose Akaza due to his growing obsession with you and he found you interesting. Unlucky you...

Akaza was made to be unlikeable in this story.