17. Long Road Ahead

Demitri gets out, takes my things and opens the trunk. As he placed the bag down and stood there for a moment.

I walked up next to him seeing if he was okay.

"Demitri?" I ask concerned. He looks up at me and pulls me into a tight hug and sits on the open trunk.

"I'm glad you're okay. You scared the shit out of me." He said with relief.

I hug him back happy he cares so much.

"Now, why are you running? Who are you running from?" Demitri asked pulling me to face him.

I look down, "I'm running from my brother. If he knew I saw and spoke to my father, I don't know what he would do."

Demitri stared at me shocked and confused. "You did what? I can't- never mind, it doesn't matter. As long as you are okay. We can go where ever you want."

I smiled shyly and shrugged.

"Okay. Well I know this cabin near the lake. Quiet, no one knows it's there but me. You want to go there?" Demitri asked.

I nodded. And a large grin covered his face. He opened up the passenger side door for me. I climbed in and took a deep breath.

We drove off from that town. From that place. From the people. It was just us for a little while.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/n
Hey guys, very sorry for not updating in soooo long but I have been busy. I will still try to write when I can. I hope you enjoy this little piece I wrote before part II . and don't forget to vote, that encourages me to write more for you guys.
Thank you!!