15. Whats happening?

I drive home quickly, as I pull in all my lights were off, it was odd.

We never have the lights off. I walk in the house slowly, confused, the kitchen light was on so I walked over to it.

Sam stood over the sink, something shiny in his hand caught my eye.

"Sam? Sam? Are you okay?" I asked shaking a little.

He turned to me, eyes a bit bloodshot. I knew he was drinking heavy, he only drinks like this when something bad happened, like when his girlfriend broke up with him.

"He's out, they let that monster out and now he's coming for us." Sam spat, throwing the knife he had in his hands into the sink.

"Sam you're scaring me. Who's out?" I shivered with fear. Not knowing what his actions would be.

"You need to find one..one..one of your..um.. friend's. Stay with them..while I go to Lynxs." He slurred. He walked past me and threw me a large bag.

Sam went into his room and slammed the door. I ran upstairs quick and packed all my things.

A few minutes later the house phone rang. I knocked on Sam's door and went in since he didn't answer.

I found him on the floor of his bathroom wrapped up in the tile mat, completely asleep

The phone was still ringing and I admit I am extremely exhausted. I feel the wave of tiredness hit me as I walked out to the phone.

I didn't think about seeing who it was.

"Hello? Umm, Beca speaking." I yawn.

The deep and familiar voice ran gin my head."Hi sweetie, it's nice to hear from you."

I felt the hot tear stream down my pale cold face.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly through my tears.

He voice was soft and meaningful. "Baby girl, I'm sorry I fucked up being a father and..." He paused for a moment and I thought I heard him sob a little.

He came back on the phone. "But that's all in the past now. I want to make up for all the pain and suffering I caused you and your bother."

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to. I wanted to hang up the phone and leave him with his monstrous self, but I didn't. I held the phone closer, eager to hear more. I need him back.

He wasn't always bad. Life was good before that night. Now here he is.

"I know you will never forgive me, nor will I ever see the love in your eyes for me again, but I am glad you are still on the phone. I'm surprised Sam hasn't slammed the phone down."

I smile a little bit while wiping my eyes to the thought of him knowing Sam so well.

"I would like to have lunch with you and Sam tomorrow at the little diner on the corner of Perch about 1. I understand if neither of you come, but I want to be here for you again. Hell I'll be happy if at least one of you come.

Beca? I did this for you. I couldn't live with it. I got my genitals removed. After that night I hated myself and tried to...do more bad things to myself. But I couldn't live with the fact that my body....anyway...it's all gone and I'm trying to help. So please take my offer tomorrow. I want to see how my baby girl has grow up. Beca I want you and Sam to know that I love you two very much. And it's fine you don't say anything. You can tomorrow or never. But I love you."

And with that he hung up. I almost said 'I love you too daddy' but the words wouldn't spill.

After I hung up the phone I slowly slid on to the couch and began to cry again. The stress was over welming.
I feel my self slowly drift into a deep sleep.

》》》》》》》》》》
AN.
Please remember to vote and comment if you want more or have questions. Thank you!