21. ...

He held me tighter and kissed my neck softly, making my pain go away in a small form.

"You always know right where to kiss me and know how to do it well." I say leaning up against him now.

In a deep breath "well, if I didn't you wouldn't melt every time I look at you or crave me the way you do". He knows good and well that it will be like that forever, his affect on me.

I smile faintly. I want to stay here forever with him. Right here, right now. The moment I will never forget.

From what I could see, the lake was still and calm, like glass over the water. It was a beautiful morning, and waking up next to him was the best I could wish for.

We eventually made our way to the kitchen and cooked up some breakfast.

Demitris parents, (who I met the night before,) already left to go to wherever they were going, leaving us the whole land to ourselves.

As he cooked, I watched carefully. All his actions and little movements didn't go unnoticed by me. He completely fascinated me, which made him a weakness and a strength of mine.

Mine. Mine, is a word I never fully understood til Demitri. Nothing was ever mine, or something I could call my own. I always shared it with Sam or Lynx. Not this time.

He will always be mind in my heart, even when he no longer wants me after I leave.

Believe me, I don't want to leave him when we get back to our town, but it will be what's best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demitris POV

What a wonderful morning it was, Becca by my side nothing could go wrong.

I got her a present for dealing with me, I brought it into the kitchen for her to open.

Becca seemed shocked to see a gift, but she gladly took it. When she opened it her eyes lit up with joy and love, something I love watching her do (among other things). It was some paint and a canvas for my little artist. So she could paint the landscape and always look back at us in our younger years.

She gave me one long sweet kiss, I was tempted to take her back to our room and have to myself again, to please her but she ran off to the lake before I got my hands on her.

I know I have gotten in too deep, but what's the point of falling in love with a the new girl if you can't actually love her.

Now yes I have gotten soft lately but that's who she is help in me become. Becca is my saver, I don't need to act out or be the big bad wolf (unless she wants the wolf) all because I have her.

Becca has acted a bit strange since last night, but I'm sure the painting will help her think.

I continue to tend to the food. And look at what my mother left for me to go through. Most of it was stuff for Becca, she is absolutely crazied with her in my life.

So am I.