8. Lets see

Demitri POV

I opened my eyes to the sky in its blueness looking down at me. I sit up and find myself in the middle of a field, I have no idea how I got here.

My phone goes off and my hearts leaps as I see that it's Beca.

"Why is your motorcycle here? What happened?  Where are you?"

I smile slightly at her concern but then a sort of panic flushes over me. Where am I and how did I get here?

I stand up and look around to see what area am I in. A few mountain bikers ride by on a trail and I decided to follow the trail to see if it will take me back to the camps.

Becas POV

Demitris bike is parked next to our camp ground, I texted him to see if he was alright but he hasn't gotten back to me.

Sam and Lynx started packing the car early for me and Nick, Nick had to leave to do something with his parents.  I'm going home to start on my big science project while Lynx and Sam stay to have fun.

Carrie and Cole came back from a long walk they had and announced that they were getting married. Everyone was happy and overjoyed with the news.

After Nick and I said our goodbyes my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

"Hey, where you going?"

I look up and see him leaning on his bike smiling at me.

Nick and I climb in the car,  before we left I texted him back.

"Going to take Nick home, and start on my project."

I put my phone away and drive. The drive was short because we blasted our bands and made small talk about the wedding. When Nick got out his parents were waiting outside for him, I waved at them and they smiled back. I felt a quick pang of jealousy towards Nick for having loving parents.

I sped off towards my house. When I arrived and parked out front, Demitri stood waiting for me. His eyes followed me as I grabbed my stuff. He blew smoke from his nose into my face as he tried to be a gentleman by picking up my things. I unlocked the door and we walked in.

Long story short he and I are science partners (yippee) so thats one of the reasons he is here.

Demitri took off his leather jacket that revealed a tight grey shirt under it, which made me stare.

He was about to light another cigarette,  but I grabbed it and his box, then threw it out the window.

He looked at me with disappointment and confusion. "What the hell?"

"No smoking in the house." I say putting up my things.

"Very few people have ever diwn that to me and lived." He said trying to sound threatening.

"I'll take my chances." I smile.

I felt his eyes narrow with satisfaction with my sass towards him.

I grab the things we need and head into the living room. He stayed in the kitchen messing with something.

I rip the box out of his hands and put it back where it goes.

As I turned around Demitri had my back up against the counter, enclosing me.

"My... it seems I finally have you to myself." He said inches from my face.

"We have a project to do." I say putting my hands on his chest attempting to push him away. But he pushes his torso harder into my hands like a rock.

I feel my face blush, but I am uncomfortable with this.

"I'm sure it can wait. You don't know how long I wanted to do this." Demitri says suductively as our noses gently touch. I feel his breath against my skin sending a volt through my body.

His lips caress mine slowly, then goes in deeper. My  body heats up as my heart pounds. I now craved his touch. He slipped his tongue in between my lips and I do the same. Demitri pushes his body against mine more roughly, I make a slight noise and I feel him smile against me.

His breath was heavy and hot as he boar his mouth into mine again.

This time I pulled away and gently pushed him off me. I don't look at him as I walk into the living room to sit in front of the coffee table. I felt my anxiety kick in a little. My mind likes to remind me of that night so I can't be happy.

Demitri walks over and sits in front of me watching my body quiver. His eyes turn soft and he gently grabs my hand.

"Im sorry. For whatever I did, rushing in to that, anything I did. I won't do it unless you ask me too, or if I can't control myself." He half smiled.

I nodded unsure how to feel about this side of him.

We start on the project and oddly enough finish the work by 2am. I yawn and feel my eyes grow heavy.

Demitri stretched and dozed for a moment then shook himself wake.

"I guess I should be going." He said picking up his jacket.

"No, you can stay on the couch tonight. I don't want you to end up in the hospital because you fell asleep." I say grabbing a blanket from the linen closet.

He takes it and lays on the couch as I walk up to my room. "Night ,love." He says as he falls asleep.

I smile and walk into my room then pass out on my bed.

The new oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें