19.Him

Beca POV

I don't know what came over me. All I know was he gave me one of his looks that my heart skips a beat for and I lost all self control.

This time I wasn't drunk and he didn't hold out on me. He lifted my shirt a little.

His lips traced my sides and kissed every inch. I could see in his eyes the lust he has.

"Tell me to stop" he breathed in a begging tone. I didn't say a word, I wanted this, I wanted him.

I just kept squirming and heating up under his touch. Again and again he asked me to stop him, with every kiss, with every little thing he did, little scripture.

This time I knew I had him where I wanted him. "Tell me to stop. Please." He breathed deep kissing down my neck.

"No.." I finally say. I feel him grip my hips this time.

As he slid his long slender fingertips against my side thigh under my shorts, his breathe became heavy. "Do you know what you are asking. The things I want to do to that perfect body of yours?"

I bite my lip in response to his gaspy tone.

I nod. I do I really do. We are alone and no one to stop us. I know he has wanted this too.

He takes a deep breath.

Now he slowly creeps up to my face where he looks at me. And began to raise me shirt up above my head.

Demitri then began to pull down my shorts and grip the inside of my thigh.

I jumped a little to this unfamiliar feeling. Hus touch was like a while new experience, a heavenly sense.

I sat there in my bra and underwear watching his delicate eyes take me in and scan.

I then reached for him and took his shirt off. I sigh at the sight of his body again. Such a beautiful body he has.

He moves in closer and I unbuttoned his jeans. He made a noise as I traced his waist.

We were now both half way there. I could see his member pressing hard against his underwear, making me blush.

"Shh, baby girl. Its going to be okay." He said noticing my face.

He climbs on top of me where he hovers on his hands. He presses against me , feeling our skin touch and us only being restricted by thin underwear.

I knew he was taking his time for me. Or for him.

He then kissed down my shoulders and unhooked my bra and threw it in the floor. Demitri was getting a little more aggressive now.

He couldn't keep his eyes off me. He kissed down my neck, chest , and to my waist line.

Demitri looked up at me from down there. "I'm going to finish where I left off."

I smile widely. I didn't have any words to say to him.

He then took off my panties and separated my legs and began. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Pure heaven. He knew what he was doing. My breathing was very deep now as he finished.

Now he took of his underwear and let himself show. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. There I was completely defenseless to this man I got a ride from.

He leaned over me now. And smiled. "Are you ready?"

I blush hard, and nod.

He pulls out a condom and puts it on.
I feel my legs tighten as I watch him.

Demitri walks back over to the bed and climbs on. The only light in the room is from outside somewhere. The light gleamed off his skin.

He crawls to me and kisses me gently. "Tell me when to stop."

I feel him reach down and drag his member against me to wet up himself. Then he looks at me and kisses me as he pushes in, making me gasp loudly.

He gently moves back and forth to get me used to it.

"Mmm." Is all he could say. His eyes were closed focused on feeling.

I felt my self expand for him. And the heat of his member pushing inside me.

At first it hurt but now I feel nothing but ecstasy. Demitri began to breathe harder and quicken his pace. He began kissing my neck as he drove deeper and deeper.

My hands automatically clenched to his back.

"Good girl."he growled, going even faster now.

His skin against mine was pure nothing but heaven to me.

He lifted me up and this is where is lustfulness came upon me. I was now sitting in his lap as he went in fast.

We moved many times and all were amazing.

He put me on my stomach and kissed down my back.

"You're mine now. All mine." He said in my ear in tone he never used.

Then he pushed in from behind. Making me grip the bed hard and moan aloud. This motivated him to go further. I couldn't take anymore til I orgasmed. I tensed up and completely relexed feeling myself pulse around him, which sent him off.

He finished and pulled out. I lyed in the same spot til he came back and lyed next to me. We were both sweaty but he still held me.

When I calmed myself down I got out and started the shower. Demitri came in after me.

After the shower we both went to the bed and collapsed. We crawled under the covers and Demitri held me from behind.

I fell asleep in peace and fast. He was amazing, it was amazing and now he's mine.