3.Don't mess with them

It was finally a thursday, that meant just one more day til the weekend. Nick and I have plans to go camping with my brother and his friends. I feel like alot of weight was lifted off my shoulders from last night.

I was walking on the sidewalk, the morning was beautiful. The air was damp and the sky was a warm pink orange. I spot a group of people standing on the path, I look for another way to avoid them but there wasn't one.

As i try to walk past them, i reconized one of the boys, i think his name is Asher, he was the one who threw my stuff down on my first day.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked cutting me off.

"I'm just going to school." i say noticing that i was slowing being surrounded.

"Ha, you ain't going anywhere sugar," i hear a girl say.

Before i knew it, they were hitting me and pounding me into the ground. I didn't understand why, my eye sight started to tunnel and my right eye hurt like hell.

Soon the punches stopped and i looked up. I saw Asher on the ground hold his nose. Demitrt was standing over him, the other guys drove away busted up as well.

I do know why he was saving my ass, but i was greatful. Demitri was saying something to the boy on the concrete but i couldn' t hear.

I try to stand up and my back hits the wall so i can stand better. My eyes see something red drip and hit the ground, i put my hand to my nose whitch was bleeding.

Demitri walks over to me and looks at me. I go black and then i don't remember anything that happend next.

Demitri POV

I look at Beca, she is in bad shape. I think about taking her to the hospitol but decide against it because im sure they would blame me.

I usher her to my bike and she follows. I through my leg to the other side of my bike and scoot back for her sit in front of me. I don't want her falling off the back.

I'm still unsure why Asher would attack her and im still thinking of why im helping her too.

She sat in front of me and pressed her back against my chest trying to stable herself.

Driving off I knew that we would miss our classes for the day, i'm fine with it but im sure Beca won't be.

I pull into my drive way ,quickly carring her into the house to get the first aid kit. I lay her on the couch and put her things in a chair.

Beca closed her eyes and i rushed around to find a towel.

As began cleaning her up i saw that she had a black eye and a gasp on her lip. I get up and put the bloody towel away, thankful no one was home.

Something in her bag caught my eye, so i pulled it out to see a scetch pad. I of course looked through it with my courious personality. Her drawing were really good, as i flipped through them i stopped at one. I felt my face blush alittle.

It was me.

The drawing as that I was leaning on my bike in front of the school. It looked like she drew it yesterday.