~|1|~

DISCLAIMER
The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Just see it as a fan fiction and read it. Don't connect it with reality :)

《 Chennai 2023 》

It is rare that he is up at 4:30 in the morning. Ashwin stood leaning on the railing of his balcony watching the waves hit the shore. The morning air was so fresh, and there is not a sound in the world. Waking up this early gives him a chance to witness one of the true beauties in the world.

All of this happens before the world wakes up and the sunrise, on the beach, is something everyone should witness in their lives. The way the world stops in that moment gives such peace within himself to take on the day.  

Something in him keeps telling him that today is going to be an important day in his life but he couldn't guess whether it is going to turn out positively or negatively. His life is not a cup of cake as it seems to others. "Edho luck la vandhutan" is what people say when they see him achieving things in his life. 

He made himself a cup of green tea and settled in the brownish chesterfield sofa in the living room. He checked his mail to know the day's schedule sent by his PA Pranav. He signed in relief when he found only one event for the day that too in the evening. 

He opened Twitter on his phone to see his notifications flood with positive reviews on his recently released movie. A smile crept on his lips seeing people celebrating him in a way he never imagined. All these things seem like a dream, this is his 4th movie in the last three years. 

For now, everything is going on the right track for him. But there is a say calm before the storm isn't it?. Let's see how the table turns in his life.

"Hello Ashwin, do you like the costume, is it fitting for you" Anu his costume designer asked him. 

"Cool down Anu it's pretty good," Ashwin said on the phone.

 "Okay then Bye Ashwin, carry on"  saying she hung up.

~*~

"Hey, thalaivi ella ready thaana" asked Shravan Sivaangi's friend.

"Thalaivi nu koopdadhanu ethana mura solli iruken da" Sivaangi glared at him.

"sorry thalaivi pshh sivaangi palagirichu" Shravan smiled sheepishly.

"Ella pakava ready" She said still glaring at him.

"Seri seri moraikadha sivu adhan sorry soltan la" 

"okay mathavanga elaraiyum backstage vara solidu" saying she went around to check on other things.

Sivaangi is studying her BMus(Bachelor of Music) final year at KM  academy. Today is the farewell day in her college. The day she was eagerly waiting to arrive in order to get rid of the place and it's memories. Lots of students from different clubs are getting to perform. She is the leader of her club.

"sivu sivu inaiku namma chief guest yarunu theriyuma AK di AK!!!" Nila sivaangi's partner in crime exclaimed making her groan in annoyance. 

"adhuku enna ena panna solra ?" 

"Unaku rasanaiyae illa poo d, avan pathi nenachalae apdiyae enanamo agudhu pah!!" 

"Look Nila, our team is the one going to  perform next so stop your rants and kanna lyrics paper la vachu olunga padu, manatha vangidadha tholachiduven" Sivaangi said in a threatening tone.

"seri di sorry cool down" Nila blinked innocently at her.

"Boys & girls get ready" her voice echoed behind the stage.

~*~

"Great job guys"

Sivaangi hified with everyone in her team after completing their performance.

"Okay guys what's up, party start pannalama"Shravan asked.

"You guys carry one na room ku poran" Sivaangi said.

"Ohh god please Sivu this is our last day, just have a drink with us, we will not pester you much" Nila said getting irritated with Sivaangi's behaviour.

"Okay then, I'll leave whenever I want, no one should come behind me or stop me" said Sivaangi after thinking for a moment.

"Done" they said in unison.

Sivaangi is sitting on the barstool drowsily after completing her fifth shot of wine. Her friends are also in the same state dancing in the crowd. That's when a person's face stuck in her mind.

When she stood on the stage having her mike near her lips. Her eyes got stuck on a man who was sitting in the first row wearing a black coloured turtle neck t-shirt paired with checked pants, his beard trimmed neatly letting his dimple visible slightly in the night sky and his eyes kept checking his phone while his hands were busy typing something. 

"Hey Dhruv oda Instagram story pathiya, I think he is committed ya" breaking her trance someone in the crowd said.  Her face became hard hearing the mere name of the guy she wanted to erase from her life. She gulped two more shots and stormed out of the party.  

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello makkalae so here is the first chapter. Tried writing a full fletched story for the first time. Hope I could make it out well.

So how was it? comment down pls 

Do vote :)