~|9|~

●DISCLAIMER●
The content in this book is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Read this as fan fiction. Don't connect it with reality.

***

Ignore the typos

***

"So ivangaluku thaan Costume sonningala Ashwin" Anu Ashwin's stylist asked him looking at Sivaangi.

"yes Anu, This is Sivaangi, my wife" He said. 

"Woww Ashwin congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys" Anu said smiling at them.

"Thank you, Anu" Ashwin said. He also noticed Sivaangi glaring at him.

"Hii Sivaangi, nice to meet you" Anu greeted her.

"Hello!" Sivaangi said with an awkward smile.

"Okay now coming to business, Sivaangi Ashwin sonadhu vechi I have short-listed a few designs for you, let's check them out" She said to Sivaangi.

Suja insisted Ashwin to take Sivaangi for their reception shopping. He first thought of asking Anu to bring the designs to his house. But later decided against it as he didn't want Sivaangi to feel like she was being caged somewhere. That's why now they are in his Stylist studio to select dresses for both of them. 

Sivaangi doesn't want to argue with him when he asked her about this, because she wants to go somewhere out to feel good. So she didn't object. 

After lots of trials, Sivaangi finally selected a dress. 

"Perfect" Anu said smiling at Sivaangi. 

Anu gave her number to Sivaangi and asked her to call her if she needs any outfits in future. Sivaangi smiled and thanked her. She cleared her throat to gain Ashwin's attention.

Ashwin looked up from his phone to look at Sivaangi. She was wearing a white coloured Cascading lehenga. An off-shoulder draped blouse with sheer lace embroidered sleeves. The multi-layered skirt lined with delicate lace is contrasted with a pre-stitched drape dripping in pearls and tassels swaying rhythmically with every movement she made. 

(Refer to this chapter's cover for the outfit)

She looked absolutely gorgeous in his eyes but he masked up his excitement and simply said okay to her with a blank face. 

Anu facepalmed herself in her mind as she thought 'ivar lam enna alo, ivar theramataru'.

Twisting her lips Sivaangi went in to change the dress. 

Was she upset by his reaction? 

Yes!

But why?

Only time can answer that.

Meanwhile,

"Anu nee anupcha outfits la irundhu I have selected one, finalize that" Ashwin said.

"Okay Ashwin, what about your wife's outfit, do you like it" Anu asked.

"Yeah, it's a nice one, but she looked stunning" he just shrugged mumbling the last part to himself so none can hear it.

"Okay then I'll alter it according to your sizes and send it beforehand" Anu said to both of them once Sivaangi came out of the room.

They both thanked the designer and entered the car wearing their caps to hide their identity. All while Sivaangi didn't spare a look at him. She kept pouting to herself.