~|18|~

DISCLAIMER

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. So ready it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality.

***

It was a sunny day.  Ashwin was playing shuttle with his friends on the court. He was drenched in sweat, but he didn't seem to care. All he cared about was the game. Finally, after an intense rally, Ashwin's opponent made a mistake and the shuttlecock landed outside the court. Ashwin let out a loud cry of joy and raised his fist in the air. 

"That was a good game da" Ashwin's friend Puvi said patting him on his shoulder. 

"Thanks da" Ashwin said with a grin. 

Puvi is one of the people whom Ashwin trust. They became good friends during Ashwin's first movie where they both acted as friends. 

"Seri da pudhu mapla epdi podhu life" Puvi asked him.       

This question automatically brought a smile to Ashwin's face. 

"Enna da vekka padra, mapla.....enna nadakudhu" Puvi said with a teasing smile.

"Summa iru da, adhellam onnum illa" Ashwin said rubbing his nape. 

"Ennamo nee happy ha irundha podhum da" Puvi said bringing a smile to Ashwin's face.

As he walked off the court he had a big grin on his face. He felt alive again after a long time. His pocket vibrates indicating a phone call. A fresh smile bloomed on his face looking at the caller ID.

He picked up the call walking towards the parking lot. "Epdi iruka ma" Ashwin asked.

"Na nalla iruken da, Yen marumaga epdi iruka, adha sollu" Suja replied. 

"Enaku phone panitu ava epdi irukan nu kekura ma nee, idhu naladhuku illa soliten" Ashwin whined.

"Unaku enna da adhan ava kuda irukala  appo nalla than irupa" Suja said playfully.

"Achu achu nu varuvala appo pathukuren ma unna" Ashwin replied making Suja chuckle at the other end.

"Kochikadha da achu, seri rendu perum nalla irukingala"

"Hmm...nalla irukom" Ashwin relied in a grumpy tone. 

"Unaku next week ku indha shooting la irundha cancel panidu da" Suja said. 

"Yen ma all of sudden, anyway I don't have any schedules for the upcoming weeks," Ashwin asked with confusion.

"Ohh that sounds good. Adhu onnu illa, after marriage nenga rendu perum inga innum varala plus Sivaangi ku thaali mathura ritual pannanum da adhuku than ketan" Suja replied.

"Seri ma enaku edhuvum problem illa, eppo varanum?" Ashwin asked.

"Time oru one week mela iruku but neenga munadiyae vandhurunga" Suja said.

"Seri ma, I'll discuss it with Sivaangi and update you" Ashwin replied.

The duo spoke for some time before ending the line. Ashwin started the car and made his way to his house. He heard her voice from the entrance itself. 

Thandavaalam thalli irunthadhu
Thooram sendru serathaan
Merku vaanil nilavu ezhuvadhu
Ennul unnai theda than

He slowly walked inside the house towards the sound of her voice. He found her inside their room sitting on the bed with her eyes closed completely indulged in her own world that she didn't notice his presence.