~|17|~

●DISCLAIMER●

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. So read it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality.

***

Ignore the typos

***

Sivaangi looked at the house in front of her in Aww. Rakshan's house is a quaint, peach-coloured structure that stands out among the other houses on the street. It's not a large house, but it's definitely one of the most beautiful houses Sivaangi has ever seen. The house has a small, well-manicured front yard with a few bushes and plants. 

"Nalla iruku la " Ashwin whispered standing beside her as he got out of the car.

"Semmaya iruku" Sivaangi replied still looking around.

"Come let's go in" He said. 

"Epdi kadhava thatama poradhu, idhu onnum namma vettu illa Mr.Ak" Sivaangi said.

Ashwin smiled unknowingly hearing her say it as their house. "Idhuvum namma vedu mari dhan polam va" Ashwin said moving inside the wooden doors. 

As they entered, they could hear faint music and whispering coming from the kitchen. Wondering what was going on, they made their way towards the kitchen. As they approached, they saw Rakshan and Preethi wrapped in each other's arms, kissing passionately. 

Sivaangi gasped in surprise, while Ashwin quickly turned his head away.

"Oh, sorry, sorry! We didn't mean to interrupt anything. We'll just leave you guys to it." Ashwin said still turning around. 

Rakshan and Preethi quickly pulled away from each other, both blushing with embarrassment.

"No, no, it's not what it looks like! We were just..." Rakshan dragged.

"We were just dancing, that's all." Preethi said with an embarrassed blush.

Sivaangi tried to keep a straight face, but she couldn't help feeling a little amused. 

 "We'll wait outside, you guys finish your business and come," Ashwin said pulling Sivaangi with him. As they left the kitchen, Sivaangi couldn't help but chuckle to herself.

"I told you to knock, right? Ippo parunga enna achu nu." Sivaangi said in a mocking tone.

"Ahh I should have been careful, You know, these two have always been cosy with each other. Even before they got married, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I remember feeling pathetic about being single back then."  Ashwin said in a dramatic tone. 

"Yeah, it's funny how things work out. Now they're married and we're... stuck in an unloving marriage." Sivaangi sighed looking around. 

Before Ashwin could answer the couples emerged from the kitchen with a tray of snacks. They noticed the serious expressions on Ashwin and Sivaangi's faces.

"Is everything okay?" Raskhan questioned.

"Yeah, everything's fine. We just walked in on you two in the kitchen." Ashwin said with a teasing smile. 

"Sorry about that, guys. We didn't hear you come in." Rakshan said scratching his neck.

"No worries, we understand. It's great to see you both so happy." Ashwin said to ease the situation.