~|12|~

●DISCLAIMER●
The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Please read it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality.

***

Recap: Ashwin's family leaves for Coimbatore. A small drift between Ashwin and Sivaangi regarding Sivaangi's convocation.

Typos irundha manichu!

Into the story,  

Ashwin woke up in the morning to see an empty bed. He thought she was downstairs. He went to his balcony to do his regular workout which Sivaangi failed to see as she regularly woke up late. After completing his workout he took a mirror selfie of himself holding the dumbells, showing his well build biceps.  

Ashwin went inside the bathroom, took a warm shower, and dressed in a cream shirt and black jeans. He made his way downstairs. There Sivaangi was sleeping on the couch. She had a frown on her face as she lay in an uncomfortable position, her hands hanging in the air. Her book was on her chest.  

"Stubborn" Ashwin muttered to himself. 

He thought of waking her but his ego stopped him. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

After a while, Sivaangi woke up scrunching her face because of the uncomfortable position. A delicious aroma filled her nostrils. She looked around the hall rubbing her eyes to get a clear view. Sivaangi stood up from the sofa and her legs involuntarily made their way towards the aroma. 

The scene in front of her made her shocked, Ashwin was cooking with his sleeves rolled up. She never thought that he could cook. Sensing her presence Ashwin turned and looked at her. She quickly averted her gaze from him, she just picked a water bottle from the cabinet, and made her way out. Sighing Ashwin continued his cooking.  

Sivaangi went upstairs to their room and took a shower. She got ready for her college. 

"Okay I'll be there on time" Ashwin replied on his phone to his PA regarding his AD shoot which is going to happen today. 

He looked at Sivaangi who came downstairs with a sling bag sliding on her shoulder. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and white shirt tucked with it, and her blonde hair was tied into a messy bun. She didn't even glance at him once. 

"Oru nimisham iru" Sivaangi halted in her tracks hearing Ashwin's voice.

"Breakfast is ready saptu poo" he said. 

"Illa enaku venam, late agudhu"  she replied without turning back but her stomach betrayed her by growling a bit loudly making Ashwin smirk at her. Rolling her eyes she sat at the dining table as she know that she is going to have a long day.

To her surprise, it was puri and channa. A fresh smile bloomed on her face looking at one of her favourite dishes. She looked at Ashwin from the corner of her eyes who is sitting beside her and eating. Sivaangi suppressed her moan when the taste hit her buds.

'Paah..vera level ivaru ipdi samaipa nu theriyama pochae, namaku vela michan, idha kalyanadhula namaku kedacha orae advantage idhu thaan pa' Sivaangi said to herself.    

'Miss Sivaangi unaku samaika theriyadhu nu avuru innum theriyadhu, ippo enna panna pora' her subconscious asked her interrupting her thoughts.