~|3|~

DISCLAIMER

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Just see it as fan fiction and read it. Don't connect it with reality :)

Warning: no proof reading

~°*°~

"What the hell is happening" Ashwin shouted at Pranav(PA) looking at the article on his phone.

When Ashwin was getting ready to go out for a shoot, he got a call from Pranav saying him to not go out anywhere.  When Pranav reached Ashwin's house, he said a news that Ashwin didn't expect even in his wild dreams. 

"Pranav I don't know what you will do but you need clear all these things" Ashwin shouted in frustration holding his head. 

"Look Ashwin, first I want you to tell me what happened last night, who is that girl in your arms, appo than ennala edhavadhu panna mudiyum" Pranav said. Ashwin explained everything that happened the previous night. 

"So unaku appo andha ponnu yarunae theriyadhu, why do you have to do this, nee apdiyae vitu irukalamla, ippo enna achunu paru" Pranav said looking at Ashwin.

"How can I leave a girl in that state, appo enaku edhu correct nu thonucho adha senjan, but I didn't expect it to end this way" Ashwin sighed in disappointment. 

"Seri okay cool down, I'll see what to do next and be online" saying Pranav went out. Ashwin sat on the sofa rubbing his forehead with frustration.

The news in the article spread like a wildfire startling him. His phone was ringing continuously ever since the article got released. After one hour he got a call from his PA stating that he asked a few of the media channels that support him to release a video on Utube saying the article is fake and the pictures are morphed but Ashwin know that he need to do something because it can only hold the situation temporarily. Again his phone rang showing his PA name.

"Hello sollu pranav any improvement" Ashwin asked with a hope.

"Idha epdi solradhu nu therila Ashwin" pranav hesitated making Ashwin groan in annoyance.

"Solli thola da tension pannama" Ashwin asked impatiently.

"Adhu.. I am sorry to say this nee sign panna recent album song call off panitanga" pranav said in a low tone.

"Enna solra how could this happen, enaku prior ha edhuvum inform pannama epudi avangala indha decision edukalam" Ashwin said rubbing the tip of his nose.

"Na idhellam kekama irupen nenachiya, ellam indha article nala vandha pressure thaan illana why they are going to do this for you" pranav said. Without replying anything Ashwin cut the call immediately and groaned in frustration.

~*~

"The famous heartthrob of the k-wood Ashwinkumar was found having a intimate time with the daughter of producer Ramkumar in the hotel x last night"

"Are they really in love or is that a one night stand"

A loud gasp heard as Sivaangi read the article and below that was a picture Ashwin carrying her in bridal style entering the room.