~|21|~

DISCLAIMER●

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. So read it as fan fiction. Don't connect it with reality.

***

Ashwin thanked the driver before taking the keys from him. He opened the door and led Sivaangi inside. The house was dark, and Ashwin fumbled for the light switch, eventually finding it and flicking it on. The house was small but cosy, with a couch, a TV, a room and a small kitchen in the corner.

"You can sit here," Ashwin said, gesturing towards the couch. "I'll go get some water for you."

Sivaangi nodded and sat down, wincing as pain shot through her elbow. She tried to massage it gently, hoping it would help ease the discomfort. Ashwin returned with a glass of water and handed it to her. He looked at Sivaangi's dress which was tightly sticking to her body as it was soaked fully. He removed his jacket and shirt before taking a seat next to her on the couch. He ruffled his wet hair making the droplets fall on Sivaangi's face. Sivaangi gulped at the sight of his naked toroso. He took Sivaangi's hand but she winced slightly making him leave her hand.

"Aiyoo sorry, here take the shirt, it is not completely wet, You can change it in the room, I will look for some meds for you," Ashwin said gesturing the room right to him.

"Illa, it's okay" Sivaangi denied but Ashwin pestered her saying that she'll get cold and with a sigh she accepted.

Sivaangi's fingers brushed against Ashwin's as she took the shirt from him. She couldn't help but notice the way his muscles flexed as he moved, and she felt a flush rise to her cheeks. She quickly stood up before entering the room and closing it.

Meanwhile, Ashwin searched through the cabinets in the house until he found a medicine kit. After that Sivaangi walked out of the room, Ashwin looked up at her and their eyes met. He felt his heart skip a beat as he saw her in his shirt, her hair tousled from the wind and rain. Sivaangi took calculated steps before sitting next to him.

He pulled out some antiseptic cream and cotton pads, and then carefully applied them to Sivaangi's wounds. Her heart raced as she felt the warmth of his hand on hers. She looked at him and their eyes met.

"Romba valikudha ma?" Ashwin asked softly, his voice filled with concern.

Sivaangi bit her lip, feeling a mix of pain and a strange, delightful sensation at the same time. "illa para..vala," she replied, her voice barely a whisper.

As Ashwin finished applying the antiseptic cream, he noticed that Sivaangi's legs were also grazed from the fall. His eyes lingered on the exposed skin, and he hesitated for a moment before speaking.

"Sivaangi un kal eduthu ipdi mela vei" Ashwin said guestering her to keep her leg on his lap.

Sivaangi nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. She lifted her legs slightly, allowing Ashwin to tend to her injuries. He lifted her jeans up a little revealing the scratches on her leg. As his fingers gently traced over the scratches, she felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her veins. The room felt charged with an undeniable tension, and neither of them could deny it.

As Ashwin finished treating her wounds, he reached for his phone and dialled his mother's number. The sound of the rain and their steady breathing filled the room as he informed his mother about the situation, glancing at Sivaangi who was sitting beside him and assuring his mom that they were safe at Ragul's house for the night.

After ending the call, Ashwin put his phone aside and looked at Sivaangi. "Do you need anything else," Ashwin asked crossing his arms on his chest as the cool air passed through the window making him shiver a little.