~|5|~

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Read it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality.

***

"Sivaangi nee room la irukan thaana sonnanga, veliya enga poitu vara, na sonnadha marandhutiya" Ramkumar asked as he saw Sivaangi entering the house. But she didn't reply to his questions. She showed her to him with an angry look. 

"Enna daddy idhellam" she yelled at him. 

"Sivaangi don't raise your voice at me, I know what I'm doing and you are going to obey what I say" he said in a commanding tone.

"Dad I'm not a puppet to act according to your keys, I know I have done a mistake but that doesn't mean I'll accept all these things and most importantly AK will not accept as well" Sivaangi said boldly looking at him. 

Ramkumar has released a statement to the media saying that Ashwin and Sivaangi are going to marry soon and they are in love with other for more than a year.

"So that means you have already talked to him, good but Sivaangi look there are no changes in this, don't worry about him, I know how to deal with him, you are going to marry him that's final" he said.

"No daddy this cannot happen, you love me right, how can you do this to me, I can't marry a stranger whom I barely know" she shouted at him. 

"Sivaangi don't waste your energy, nee Ashwin ha than kalyanam pannika pora idhu un amma mela sathiyam" that's the end of the statement he knows very well about at her, speaking kindly with her will only complicate things more and moreover when comes to her mom she will not deny anything her father says.  

"Dad you're making a big mistake, nenega idhuku varuthapaduvinga" she said as tears made their way down her cheeks with that she ran upstairs and locked her room. She cried her heart out thinking of her fate. 

"Amma nee irundhirundha enaku indhellam nadandhirukuma" she mumbled between her cries and slept due to tiredness.

~*~

"Amma indhanga coffee" Ashwin said sitting beside his mother but she looked at him with a grumpy face. 

"Ma sorry ma, please idha kudinga" he whined looking at her.

"Adhu epdi da nee oru ponna virumbunadha en kitta irundhu maracha, nee enna serial la vara kodumakari mammiyar nu nenachitya, idha neeyae en kitta solli irundha na  evalo sandhosa pattu irupan theriyuma" She pouted at him.

"Na panadhu thappu thaan enna manichirunga ma please" he said as she bought the coffee from him.

"Enna ammakum pullaikum panchayathu mudinchadha" Ashwin's father Kandhan said as he sat on the adjacent sofa. Ashwin looked at him angrily but he couldn't show it in front of his mother. 

"Engalukula prechana nu yaru sonnanga, ippo adhuva mukiyam, en pullaiku kalyanam aga podhu adha vida enaku vera enna sandhosam vara podhu sollunga" Suja(Ashwin mother) said carressing his hair. 

Yesterday after Sivaangi left he had a hope that she will do something to stop the chaos but it got shattered the next day when his parents arrived at his house. His mom didn't speak with him at first. Later his father said that he needed to marry Sivaangi making him gasp in shock.

"Appa inga enna nadakudhunu puriyama pesadhinga" Ashwin said. 

"Idha paru da nee endha velakamum kudaka venam, andha ponnoda appa enkitta ellam solitaru, olunga avala kalyanam panniko,  apuram un amma ku idhellam theriyadhu ava neeyum andha ponnum love panringa nu nenachitu iruka, ava kitta edhayum solli kolapadha unake ava health condition pathi theriyum" he said in a go making Ashwin furious. He very well knows about his father's adamant nature but he couldn't find what Ramkumar had said to him about them.