~|13|~

DISCLAIMER
The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Please read it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality.

***

It was a fresh day and the girls were getting bored. They thought of going for a day out to have some fun.

"Idhu nalla irukula" Nilla asked Sivaangi showing her a floral dress.

"Hmm..nalladha iruku but colour vera irundha innum nalla irukum" Sivaangi replied making Nilla pout. 

"Ada podi edha katnalum ipdiyae sollu, idhu summa rough use ku poda thaana, yen ippdi enna torture panra" Nilla whined making Sivaangi giggle at her.

"Nee thaana shopping polam nu thoongitu irundha enna elupi kutitu vandha, adhuku thaan indha revenge" saying Sivaangi laughed.

They boughed a few dresses and other things with their silly fights and settled in a restaurant as their tummy kept growling. 

"Hmmm..." Sivaangi moaned after stuffing a handful of curd rice in her mouth.

"Thayir sadham ha ipdi sapudra mudhal al neeya thaan di irupa, inga evalo dish iru adhellam vidutu idha sapidra" Nilla whined.

"Unaku idhoda aruma puriyadhu di, evalo nal achu theriyuma curd rice saptu" Sivaangi exclaimed. Nilla rolled her eyes and continued having her food.

"Seri anaiku nanum Shravanum ponadhuku apuram enna achu, Ak unta edhavandhu ketara" Nilla asked. Sivaangi's face fell upon hearing her.

"Illa edhuvum kekala..." Sivaangi trailed looking around to avoid the conversation about him. She spotted two completely bald men wearing black shirts and coolers sitting next to her table. 

"Poi sollama sollu di.." Nilla said. 

Without replying to Nilla, Sivaangi stood up and walked towards the two men. 

"Inga enna panringa?" Sivaangi asked them.

"Madam adhu sir..." one of the men started. Sivaangi showed her palm stopping him.

"Ethana nalla ipdi enna follow panitu irukinga" she asked. 

"Adhu neenga college pona anaila irundhu madam" the other guy replied.

"Ippo avaru enga irukaru" Sivaangi asked them with an annoyed expression.

"Vettla thaan madam" the guy said in a low voice looking at the angry women in front of them.

Sivaangi stormed out of the restaurant angrily and took a cab not minding Nilla's quarrels. Nilla has never seen her this much angry. Nilla too knows who those two guys are. So she immediately dialled Ashwin to inform him. 

"Ak Sivaangi......" Nilla explained everything to him.

"Seri na pathukuren, you don't worry" saying Ashwin cut the call and sighed.

Ashwin was at home. He quickly took his car and drove himself to Ram's house. 'Enna enna nadaka podho'  Ashwin sighed. He reached there before Sivaangi could come.