~|10|~

DISCLAIMER

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Read this as fan fiction. Don't connect it with reality.

***

Recap: Rakshan visits Ashwin.

The vast hall was shining with lilac shade lights and stands of white orchids enhancing its view as the place filled with people's whispers and giggles. A man in white standing at the hall entrance welcomed the guests for his daughter's reception with a huge smile lingering on his face.

Everyone's focus was on a pair who is standing next to each other with a worry-hidden smile. Ashwin was wearing a white sherwani embedded with golden beads in it making him look handsome as ever. Sivaangi looked eternal in her white beaded lehenga. Everything was perfect except the glow missing on their faces. 

The same day around 10 am they had a press meeting and revealed their relationship to the media. The situation changed upside down as people started pouring their wishes to congratulate them. There were also nasty comments but not ugly as before. So the situation calmed down after that making Ashwin sigh in relief. 

Rakshan and his wife Preethi walked up to the couple to wish them. Looking at Sivaangi's reaction Rakshan chuckled at her thinking about their previous encounter. "It's okay da you don't have to feel awkward, I can understand" he said making her smile at him.

"Congrats Ashwin anna" Preethi wished him.

"Thanks Preethi"

"Apuram anna unga wife ku ennalam intro thara matingala?" She asked.

"Adhu epdi tharama" Priya said turning their attention.

"Apuram preethi anni honeymoon ellam epdi pochu" Priya asked making her blush.

"Aii summa iru di" Priya said with a flustered face.

Meanwhile, Ashwin eyed Rakshan whether Preethi knows the truth, Rakshan shook his head horizontally making him sigh.

Sivaangi's breath hitched when she felt Ashwin's breath fanning near her earlobe. He moved a bit closer to her, their hands brushing each other and whispered "Preethi doesn't know, so act accordingly". Nothing registered in her mind as she didn't come out of what happened now.

"Sivaangi this is Preethi Rakshan oda wife and also like a little sister to me" Ashwin said making Sivaangi come out of her trance.

"Hello" Sivaangi said with a small smile.

"Hii Sivaangi, you look gorgeous, I heard about you from Rakshan" SHe said eyeing him. "Can't wait to hear your love story, adha na innoru nal kettu therinchikuren, as of now congratulations, enga anna va nalla pathuko" Preethi exclaimed.

"Yeah, thank you" Sivaangi replied with a small smile.

"Apuram machan en thangachiya nalla pathuko, idha paru ma Sivaangi ivan unna edhavadhu sonnana odanae enaku oru call pannu na pathukuren" Rakshan said grinning. Sivaangi just blinked at him not knowing what to say.

Ashwin raised an eyebrow at him. "Enna da Ashwin na solradhu correct thaana?" Rakshan asked.

"Illa nu sonna enna panna pora" Ashwin replied. Before they could continue their chit chat Priya interrupted them saying they need to attend to other guests.