~|14|~

●DISCLAIMER●

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Please read it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality. 

***

Ignore the typos

***

Ashwin stepped out of his house and asked his watchman "Anna Sivaangi veliya engayavadhu ponnala?"

"Illa thambi, veliya pola"

"Nalla yosichu sollunga na" Ashwin asked him again.

"Illa pa, na inga than irundhen avanga veliya pola" Ashwin sighed and went inside to search again.

"Enga poi irupa?" Ashwin stood on the balcony running his hand through his hair as the cool breeze hit his face.

His eyes spotted someone sitting near the shore with their back facing him. He can definitely say that it was Sivaangi by the colour of her dress. He quickly sprinted downstairs and came out through the house's back door.

Ashwin quickened his pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky. The beautiful cocktail-blue shade was beginning to darken into a light grey.

Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the pale gold colour of the sun. The first splatter of rain decorated his cheeks when he was halfway across the shore.

"Sivaangi?" Ashwin breathed as he stood behind her.

Sivaangi turned to his side from her sitting position as the droplets of moisture began to drip the shore. She Scowled at him and turned her attention back to the waves.

"Sivaangi malai varamari iruku, va ulla pollam" Ashwin said. Silence was all he got in return.

"Nee kovama irukannu theriyum, ulla poi pesalam vaa" Ashwin said.

Silence!

"Idho paru last ha kekuran ippo en kuda vara poriya illaya?" Ashwin asked for the last time as the rainfall became more intense.

Silence!

"I'm sorry, idha thavira enaku vera vali therila" Sivaangi squirmed as Ashwin lifted her with his one hand under her knees and the other around her back.

"Aii enna panringa kela vidunga, ayioo please!" Sivaangi shrieked as she started beating him on his shoulders.

Ashwin suddenly loosened his hold on her, and in reflex Sivaangi's hand automatically went around his neck holding tightly.

"Ippo nee amaidhiya varalana, unmaiyavae kela potuduven" Ashwin threatened her.

Sivaangi closed her mouth and clung to him afraid of falling. Sivaangi looked at Ashwin's water-trickled face as his hair fell on his forehead making him look hot.

"Don't look at me like that" Ashwin whispered walking straight.

"Like... what?.." Sivaangi dared to ask him.