~|11|~

DISCLAIMER

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Read this as fan fiction. Don't connect it with reality.

***

❌Note

I have also updated chapter 10 if you haven't read it, take a look at it and come here.

***

The next day as usual Ashwin was the first one to wake up and it was ten in the morning. He slept for a long time than his usual routine as he was very tired after yesterday's events. He took a warm shower and completed his morning chores. 

He came down after trying to wake Sivaangi, who didn't budge to his quarrels. Suja gave him coffee and they settled in the living room. Kandhan(Ak's father) was also there. Ashwin didn't speak to his father since the marriage and none of the people in the house noticed as everyone was busy.

"Ashwin?" Kandhan called him by placing the empty coffee cup on the table. Ashwin just looked up from his phone.

"Nanga inaiku coimbatore kelamburom" Kandhan said looking at Ashwin who is rolling his eyes.

"Amma innum konja nal irundhutu polamla" Ashwin asked his mother avoiding his father. Suja sensed something was wrong with the duo, she kept her thoughts aside and replied. "Dei unakae theriyum nanga vandhu one week mela agudhu anga appa business ellam apdiyae iruku, apuram priyakum college iruku".

"Adhu illa ma.." Ashwin started.

"Onnum solradhuku illa, na already flight ticked book paniten, so no changes" Kandhan said cutting him off. 

Ashwin closed his eyes to calm himself as he don't want to spat at his father in the morning. "Ennamo pannunga" Ashwin mumbled. 

"Ama time mattu sollunga nanae airport la drop panren" Ashwin asked.

"3 O clock" Kandhan replied instead of her. Without saying anything Ashwin went upstairs to his room making Suja sigh.

"Enanga prechana ungalukula?" Suja asked her husband in a worried tone.

"Adhellam onnum illa, nee edhapathiyum yosichu manasa kolapikadha" he replied to her.

"Nenga ennaiku enkitta padhil solli irukinga" Suja sighed.

"Seri seri nee luggage ellam pack panni vei, na konjam veliya poitu varen" Kandhan said and went out.

***

Ashwin stood on the balcony seeing the waves hit the shore while Sivaangi was showering inside the bathroom. He was thinking about the incident in the hall as a question kept popping into his mind making him groan. 'why did appa accept to Sivaangi's father's proposal? what did Ram speak to his father that his father his angry at him?' A knock on the door brought him out of his trance. 

He opened the door and saw Priya. "Anna amma unga rendu peraiyum lunch sapda koptanga" Priya said. "Seri varom" Ashwin replied. When Priya was about to leave Ashwin called her.