~|2|~

DISCLAIMER

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Just see it as fan fiction and read it. Don't connect it with reality :)

Later that night, Ashwin was going in his car after completing the event in the college. "Ashwin thambi nera vittuku thaana ponum" his driver Rangan asked him. 

" Ama na anga thaan" he said checking his phone. Suddenly the car halted with a jerk.

"Ena achu na" Ashwin panicked and got down from the car. He noticed a girl leaning on the bonnet of his car. He rushed to her to see if she was okay. 

"Excuse me are you okay" he asked her. All he got was some mumbling which he couldn't understand. 

"Dei unna summa vida maten da you bloody bastard" she dragged in a drunken tone.

She was wearing a black t-shirt paired with a jean with an overcoat, her hair was fanning over her face, as she grabbed the em of his t-shirt with her tiny palms. He felt a tingling sensation in his body which he couldn't name when she touched him and now she was completely leaning on him making him stumble.

Shaking his thoughts away, he sensed that she was drunk. He noticed a sling back sliding on her shoulder and checked it. There was a card in it.

"Sivaaangi" he wishpered her name and looked at her face glowing under the moon light.

He taught for a second before instructing rangan "Anna konjam indha ponna back seat la okara vekka help pannunga"

 He settled in the passenger seat. He gave a card to his driver and asked him to go there.

"Anna ippo edhum kekadhinga first indha hotel ku ponga" Ashwin said when Rangan was about to ask something. Rangan nodded and continued driving.

"Dei you bastard I'm gonna kill you..." she kept mumbling.

After a while, the car halted in front of a hotel X. The time was past 9.30. Ashwin helped her to get down from the car. He walked into the hotel balancing her by her shoulder.

He asked the receptionist for the room number by showing her card.

"Sir may I know who you are, the room is booked in the name called Sivaangi" the receptionist asked him.

"yeah I am her friend, I'll drop her in and leave" he said.

"Okay sir fine, this way" she showed the way for him.

On the way to her room she fainted. Ashwin rubbed his forehead in frustration. He tapped her cheeks but their was no response.

"Ella en neram" he thought to himself. 

He lifted her in his arms and walked to her room. He unlocked her room door with the key from her bag. He made her lay on the bed and covered her with duvet and placed her sling bag in the tabel near the bed. He looked at her face once and walked out before closing the door.

"Polam na" Ashwin said once he seated in the car.

"Thambi neenga thappa edukalana andha ponnu yaru, na idhuku munna pathadhu illayae" Rangan asked hesitantly.

"Enakum theriyadhu na, ava vera kudichirundha thaniya innerathula vittu poga manasu varla adhan ava purse la hotel address irundhuchu anga drop panitan" Rangan nodded at him.

After a while, they reached his house. Ashwin directly went to his room and plopped into the bed due to tiredness. 

~*~

Sivaangi stirred in sleep when she heard her stupid friend Nila blabarring something to wake her up "Wake up! Sivu  wake up! wake up! Sivu"

"Urghh" sivaangi groaned as she sat up and throwed a pillow at Nila.

"Aiyyo enna ipdi thala valikudhu, edhuku d ippo ivalo sekiram elupuna" Sivaangi said holding her head in pain due to hangover.

"Hello madam konjam anga parunga time ippo 2pm" Nilla said making Sivaangi gasp in shock.

"Appo en enna elupala"

"Nanaa elupala, moonu peru kudika vendiya sarakka orae ala kudichitu pecha paru" Nila chide at her.

"Seri vidu eppavo oru vaati thaana, okay now enaku lime juice kedaikuma" Sivaangi asked channing the topic. Nila gave her the juice not before glaring at her.

"Na epdi inga vandhan, I don't remember anything except the fact that I was drunk" Sivaangi asked.

"Even I don't know, I just came here to check on you when you didn't attend my calls" Nila said.

"Un appa call pannaru d" Nila added after a moment of silence.

"Nee avar kitta edhuvum sollala thaana" sivaangi asked getting tensed because her father doesn't know about her drinking habit.

"Illa nethu program nala tired ha iruka nu solli samalichitan" Meanwhile Sivaangi's phone rang showing her dad's name.

She hesitantly took her phone and said "hello dad, I'll be at home by evening"

"Dam Sivaangi nee enna panni vechiruka nu theriyuma, just don't go out anywhere from where you are, na ippo car anupuran olunga veedu vandhu seru, most importantly hide your face with a scarf when you come out" he roared at her in phone and cut the call without waiting for her replay.

"Holy Shit, I think I have messed up something big" Sivaangi said horrified because of her father's tone. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here is the second chapter

How was it? Pls do share your thoughts

Do vote, it gives me the much needed confidence to write further :)