~|15|~

●DISCLAIMER●

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Please read it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality.

***

*Long chapter ahead*

***

Ajay was an established actor in the film industry. He is the son of actor and director Devgan. His father has stopped doing films due to his failing health condition. Ajay has done a number of films with few hits and flops. He always wanted to be a great actor but he didn't make any effort to become one. Because of his father's fame, he was in the limelight of public. 

A few years ago, when Ashwin's second film as a lead got a huge response from the audience, Ajay's film was also released at the same time. His film didn't get the expected response and people started bashing him as a nepotism product. At the same time, many people started admiring Ashwin for his performance and for his humble nature. He got more and more opportunities, but he was very selective in choosing them. This provoked Ajay in a bad way and he started plotting against Ashwin to ruin his career. Ashwin had no idea of the unknown obstacles he faced in every project. Somehow he managed to make a name for himself in people's hearts. 

Ajay began to lose his spotlight with people as his focus shifted to destroying Ashwin's career. His men watched Ashwin's every move, and that's how they got the picture of Ashwin carrying Sivaangi into the hotel room. Ajay used the opportunity to spread fake news against Ashwin and tried to overthrow him. He was happy when people hated Ashwin for his behaviour, but that didn't last long. He didn't expect Ashwin's plan to marry Sivaangi. Again his plan went wrong, which made him angry. 

"Sir aduthu enna plan," Nalan asked Ajay, who was deeply thinking.

"Are our men following all their activities?" Ajay asked, referring to Ashwin and Sivaangi.

"Yes sir, recently Sivaangi had an argument with his father," replied Nalan.

"Does this have anything to do with Ashwin?" Ajay questioned him.

"I don't think so, sir. As far as I got they haven't been seen together much in public," said Nalan, to which Ajay nods his head.

"What about Ashwin's current status?"

"He's shooting a music video right now, but the sources aren't yet known and there's also a rumour that he's signed a movie with Globe Productions," Nalan replied.

"Is there any news about the director?" 

"Not yet, sir, but we'll find out soon," Nalan said.

"Good, then this is the perfect time to execute my plan," Ajay smirked taking a sip of whiskey.

"May I know what it is sir?" Nalan asked.

"You will know when it happens" Ajay in a cold tone. "Certainly, sir," replied Nalan.

"Sivaangi is a singer, right?" Nalan nodded. "Tell Prakash to make a call to her through his PA and ask her to come for a voice test this week, do it now," Ajay said.

Nalan immediately called Prakash and told him to do as Ajay said. Prakash was upcoming music director and also composed music for Ajay's film. Before Nalan could interrupt the conversation, Ajay grabbed his phone and talked to Prakash about his plan, but without fully revealing it.

"Now the game is on, I'll destroy his peace piece by piece, it is going to be personal from now on," Ajay said with a smug smile.

~***~