~|7|~

●DISCLAIMER

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Please read it as fan fiction don't connect it with reality.

***

Ignore if there are any typos.

***

Ashwin is a man who values relationships the most. If he loves someone he will do anything for them without any second thought. But not everyone is lucky to be loved by him.

Two weeks ago if someone had said to him that his life is going to change upside down, he would have laughed at them. But now he's sitting in his room decorated with red petals all over the bed and scented candles that lighted the room making it look beautiful by all means, waiting for his newly wedded wife who he barely knows.

He is not a man who hates the concept of marriage, he always wished to get settled in his life but only with a lady he loves not with someone he barely knows. Not everything will go according to our plans, we need to adapt to nature's play at times.

Ashwin doesn't hate Sivaangi exactly because he has no reasons for that. Even though they are married due to compulsion, he can't deny the fact that they both are at fault for the situation they are in. They both are on the same page.

His mom's words echoed in his ears "she is your responsibility Ashwin"

He came out of his thoughts when he heard the sound of the door opening. There she came looking beautiful as ever in her simple attire, face glowing under the dim lights of the room. Her eyes landed on the figure sitting on the bed looking at her intently with an unreadable expression.

Under his watchful gaze, she came and sat beside him at a respectful distance. There was an awkward silence.

"AK what is this?" Sivaangi asked breaking the silence.

"Edhu?" he asked cluelessly shifting from his position.

"Na edha kepan, these decorations, you very well know that I am not interested in this marriage, then why all these unwanted things?" she asked irritation evident in her voice.

"Ennamo naan than idhellam panna mari pesura" he asked annoyed.

"Nan neenga panninga nu solala because I know you too don't like this marriage, but en unga family members ipdi panranga neenga avanga kitta enna solli vechirukinga" she asked.

"Sivaangi I need to clear certain things please listen, tension agadha" Ashwin said.

"Seri sollunga"

"Nammaku indha kalyanam epdi nadandhuchinu un appa and en appa ku thavira vera yarukum theriyadhu."

"En amma and Priya namma love panrom apuram media pressure nala sekiram kalyanam ayiduchu apdinu thaan nenachitu irukanga" he siad making her gasp.

"What rubbish is this, en avanga kitta solala?" she asked.

"En situation apdi, idhu ellam en appa oda plan, I couldn't do anything against him" he said.

"Ippo enna panradhu" Sivaangi asked.

"Namma indha room ha vittu veliya pona lovely couples mari act pannanum, because already yen amma namakula edhana perchanaiya nu keka start panitanga." he said