~|23|~

●Disclaimer●

The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Please read it as fan fiction and don't connect it with reality. 

***

Sivaangi sat on the bed, her fingers tapping on the keys of Ashwin's laptop. It's been three days since they came back from Coimbatore. Ashwin was hardly home as he was busy for the preparation for his next movie which is yet to start. Sivaangi felt determined to do something on her own to establish a name for herself in the industry. She is not only a good singer but also a composer. She has composed some short songs for their college cultural's. It was pretty good is what she thought. Now she wants to explore herself in that domain and make album songs as it was the current trend. 

Lost in her search for music ideas, Sivaangi planned to approach her college band members, with whom she had collaborated on various competitions in the past. She wanted to discuss her interests and explore the possibility of working together. As Sivaangi continued to browse through websites, her eyes wandered towards a bookmark folder on the browser's toolbar. The folder was titled "MY interviews," and her curiosity was piqued. Without much thought, she clicked on it, revealing a collection of videos featuring interviews with Ashwin. 

A smile formed on Sivaangi's lips as she watched the young Ashwin in the first video. He looked handsome, although not as much as he did now. She kept seeing all his interviews one by one. Her heart swelled with pride and admiration for him on seeing how far Ashwin had come and the dedication he had poured into his work. She listened to his words, his passion evident in every sentence. 

As Sivaangi immersed herself in Ashwin's interviews, time seemed to slip away. Ashwin arrived home, exhausted from his hectic schedule. He quietly entered the room and was greeted by the glow of the laptop screen, displaying one of his interviews. A smile graced his lips as he watched Sivaangi, who had fallen asleep leaning on the headboard. Closing his laptop, Ashwin placed it gently on the table beside the bed careful enough to not wake her. He leaned over and kissed Sivaangi's forehead. He headed toward the bathroom for a quick shower to ease his body. After a refreshing shower, Ashwin made his way to the kitchen to make dinner for them. He cooked something light and placed them on the dining table before making his way towards their bedroom. 

"Sivaangi ma wake up" Ashwin called her patting her cheek. Sivaangi stirred, her eyes fluttering open as she looked up at Ashwin. 

"Eppo vandhinga Ak?" She asked in her sleepy voice. Ashwin couldn't help but cringe internally at the nickname she used, longing to hear her call him by his name. 

"Na vandhu romba neram achu ma, dinner ready ya iruku sapdalam va" He said lifting her up from the bed by holding her hands. 

They both sat beside each other at the dining table. Ashwin served her the food. They ate in silence. Between bites, Sivaangi found the perfect opportunity to share her thoughts with Ashwin. She looked at him and cleared her through gaining his attention. 

"Ak, I've been thinking... I want to take a step forward in my music career," she said, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. 

"That sounds good Sivaangi, what do you have in your mind?" he asked giving his full attention to her.

"I want to start composing my own music. I've always loved singing, but now I want to explore myself into composing" She said. Ashwin looked at her who is gnawing at her lips which she does only when she was nervous.