~|4|~

DISCLAIMER

 The content in this story is completely my imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Just see it as fanfiction and read it. Don't connect it with reality.

***
Note
Single quotation dialogues indicates mind voice.

***

Sivaangi woke up with a severe headache the next morning. Her vision blurred thinking about yesterday's events. She wiped her tears and decided to be strong and face everything boldly. She went to her wardrobe and took out a pair of black jeans and a cinched waist top. She took a warm shower and got ready. She switched on her mobile which he offed yesterday. There were lots of messages and missed calls from her friends. She decided to call them later.  Someone knocked on her room door.

"Ulla vanga" she said.

"Pappa indha ma boost, thala vali paravaliya" Shanthi asked placing the cup on the table.

"Paravala aunty, daddy vittula irukara" she asked. 

"Room la thaan irukaru ma unna fresh ayitu vara sonnaru" shanthi said and went down. Sivaangi after completing her morning chores went to her father's room.

"Vaa Sivu" her father said seeing his phone.

She sat on the bed beside her father fiddling with her fingers. She very well knows about her father, he will not do anything without thinking but she could guess something big going to happen because of her father's calm behaviour. Usually he will shout at everyone if a problem arrives but now he is behaving totally opposite which makes her fear more.

"Na oru mukiyamana visiyama coimbatore veraikum poran, inaiku night thaan varuvan, so until that don't go out of the house" Ram said looking at her. 

"Daddy..." Sivaangi started.

"Nee onnum solla vena, already neraiya panita, ini na solradha kelu, adhaan unaku naladhu" saying he stood up.

"Take care" with that he stromed out of the house.

Sivaangi sat there with anger of not knowing his plan. Somehow she needs to get out this scandle. She thought of confronting about this to her friend. She messaged Nila to come to her house. After an hour Nila came there. Sivaangi dragged her upsatirs to her room.

"Aii Sivu enna d nadakudhu nethu na AK pathi sonnadhuku enna thititu, ippo..." Nila began but Sivaangi cut her.

"Podhum olaradha niruthu, nee sonna AK ivandhanu ippo thaan enaku theriyum" Sivaangi said, Nila made an Oooo sound.

"First of all na epdi avan kuda, adhuvum avan enna thookitu poi irukan, nethu na party la irundhu vela vandhu road nadandhu ponadha thavira enaku edhuvumae neyabagam illa" Sivaangi said confusion written in her face.

"Is something happened between us, no no no" she screamed suddenly.

"Aii sivu cool down di, apdi ellam irukadhu Ak is a pakka gentle you know" Nila tried calm her down.

"Un AK va neeyae vechiko, no man is  trusted" Sivaangi said in defence.

"Seri okay ippo enna panradhu" Nila asked.