Ink Birthday

(So I'm here, 'yay' I had way too much shit to do, so be lucky I'm here.... Ya dirty sinners. Btw Stain is meh own character)

Stain Pov:

So today is my Mother's birthday, and her anniversary with my step father, and me and most of my siblings birthday. But since we go oldest to youngest, my mother also celebrate her anniversary.

"Shitttttt! I forgot my RING!" My mother screeched, she forgot her ring? Well, she almost never has it on because she wears gloves of the sort.

"Did you forget that it's in your hair Love?"Then my step-father spoke, I don't hate him or like him because he is FUCKING MY MOTHER almost EVERY NIGHT I can't here them, but I can see all of the hickeys and bite marks on her. I don't like it, but he did help raise me.

Ink Pov:

I forgot where my damn ring is, So I screeched, but my handsome-ass-gentle-giant husband comes to me, I currently barely wearing shit, a bra and underware; he's seen me naked, and fucks me normally I love him so much!

"Did you forget your it's in your hair Love? Do I have to look for it-   uhhhh"

"BA-BABY..! I-I....?"

"Love, you look beautiful, just didn't expect you to not have much on..." Error slowly came to me and put his hand on my waist, and rubbing his thumbs slowly and looked at me starring in my eyes and I looked back at him, and he leaned down and kissed me, I wrapped my arms with around his neck, I giggled. Then he put his tongue in my mouth, I pulled away before anything else happen, I prefer to be fucked at night.

"Baby, baby, baby, I love you and all but  you can destroy my ass later."

"Hmgh, no later I want chu now!" Error basically whined because I said no, I mean I get that he can be horny sometimes, but it's not the time now.

( Yea, might do smut later. So Ink's ass might get destroyed another time, btw word count is 356)