gimmim da shiz

(You, there. I am not ded. This is fucking weird-ass one but here me out on this one, k? I put this in the requests in a different one shot fyi. Not sure if that creator will do it, but if the creator does, no trying shit. ALSO ART BY TIARA)

Third Pov:

In a small clearing minor wolves go to be taught, by that the wolves call 'the elders' but today will be the start of a weird-ass class. A Bunny will be joining their class, this bunny is quite unique, this one is known as a 'Killer Bunny' they commonly have red eyes and pure white fur, but this one has one Purple and one Red eye, there is some black fur at the paws, tail, and ears. Looking at the strange Bunny's inner part of the ears there is a pastel rainbow, but very light, near impossible to see, and has a black fur splotch on the right cheek. They are know as Ink. This bunny has 4 older siblings, but none look like Ink. Marie ( pronounced as 'Maria') is a black cat, she is done school and helps around the house, sharing a room with her boyfriend; Matthew. Charlie, Reaper, and PJ are wolves Charlie is also out of school. Reaper is in a higher class, and PJ is in Ink's.

Error's Pov:

Today is the day we get a new class mate! But there is a rumor that it will be a Bunny! Something small, that would be our prey, something that can't defend itself, something that I could crush. But why would I want to do that, I love Bunnies! They are so cute and cuddly I would never hurt such as an angel like that. My father would kill them for fun thought, I wish he didn't.

A ran to my class with Fresh; my twin brother! We went and talked with our friends PJ, Jason, and Avery. "Guys did you hear about our new classmate coming today!?"

"Yes we have heard, Error! Do you really think that they will be a bunny?" Avery asked, PJ looked off after I asked so I decided to answer Avery then ask PJ what's wrong.

"Yes I do believe that we will!" I do really believe what I said. "PJ are you okay you look upset at the subject we talked about?"

"Yes I am actually! That damn twin of mine is going to steal all of my hard work that I did getting an 'okay' part in popularity and chuck in in the trash and make his better!" PJ snarled at me, I didn't want to make PJ upset, never their my friend! But knowing that the new guy is well, a guy is good to know.

"PJ, I doubt anything would change, and c'mon give your twin a chance here."

"Fine, I will. But I will murder the first person that touches my little twin! Ink will kill me for that but I'm not letting shit fly with her." Her? I thought Ink was a boy, did I hear wrong?

"Thought you said Ink was a boy..? Did I hear wrong?"

"No you didn't, Ink is genderfluid, I don't care what gender you call Ink but if I catch someone call Ink 'theirs' My Paw is the last thing they see." PJ scared me on how protective of Ink, but if Ink is in fact a Bunny, then I am asking to touch their floof so I just stopped asking questions and listened to the rest of my group talk. Until one of the elders go our attention.

"Now class our new classmate is coming soon, I want all of you to respect them as they come along." We all sat silently as we wait for the new classmate. Then another elder started to speak.

"Your new classmate is behind me, so say hello to Ink." The elder stepped aside to show a Bunny standing! So the rumors were true! And that means I could touch the floof! Everyone said Hello after they processed that a Bunny was joining the class.

"H-hi! It's nice to meet you all!" The way Ink spoke made me feel a tad lightheaded, They sounded like an angel. Even the stutter was so perfect. My ears perked up and my tail moved some. One of the elders told Ink to go and sit somewheres, and Ink sat with us!