A tail of too lovers

(this was also a suggested one shot chapter name by, Hopetalesans14 again, they my frien now U.U. I did kinda change it somewhat because it was Originally 'A tale of two lovers' but it'll make sense later)

Ink's Pov:

I was chilling in hell while me and Error planned to get ᴅᴜsᴛ and 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 together, since both Blue and Dust talk to us both on how they like each other.

"So how do you think we should do this, babe?"

"Set up a date for them, I mean like you and some of our other friends like 𝓊𝓈𝓉 or maybe 🆁🅴🅳 ?" Error throwing that in did help, so I made the plan. All we needed is everyone's participation.

"ω♄ል☂ ል☈€ ☿⊙☋ ❡☋☿ⓢ ◗⊙♗♫❡?"
(What are you guys doing?) ↳☋☾♗Ϝ€☈ (Lucifer) asked us, I mean we are in his palace doing shit, but then again he's my godfather, so it's fine.

ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴰᴬᵞ

I started to call up my younger cousin, Lust , I know he can help get those 2 together, so can ℌ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔯, who dates Lust, I don't really like that.

"Heya, lil cous! I was wondering if you could help me get Blue and Dust together?"

"𝒲ℯ𝓁𝓁 ℴ𝒻 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈ℯ 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ, 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 ℐ 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓏?"
(Well of course Darling, could l bring my manz?)

"Yes of course you can bring him, I also wanted to know if he could help us too?"

"𝒴ℯ𝓈 𝒽ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓃!"
(Yes he can!)

"Well that sounds amazing, I'll text you all the information you guys need!"

ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ᵀᴬᴸᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼ ᴱᵛᴱᴿᵞᴼᴺᴱ

"So hunny, you've got everyone?"

"Yes I do, you didn't invite Dream right?"

"Why would I, he is against enemies loving each other."

"Just making sure he didn't ruin this."

Error's POV:

Me and Ink spilt with our groups, I manged to also get ꁹꂑꁍꑛ꓅ (Night) and k⃘i⃘l⃘l⃘e⃘r⃘ (Killer) to join us, so it looked more normal, we planned to go to a movie theater. So me, Night, Horror, Killer, ₵ⱤØ₴₴ (Cross), Red, and 🅁🄴🄰🄿🄴🅁. To join my group and Ink got, Lust, 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘, and ρ𝓳 in his group. We couldn't get Red tho, but he's a prick.

Third POV:

The two groups get their 'special person' with them into the theater, slowly moving to the movie 'Onwards' both getting tickets. Ink and Error paid for it since they had the money to blow.(Ink and Error are rich as fuq) They staged meeting up with each other.

"Oh! Error, I didn't know you and the gang came too!"

"We did come, it's quite a coincidence, to see you guys here too. What movie do you guys plan on watching?"

"Oh, we were planning to watch Onward, you?"

"We were too, how coincidental it all is!"

"Well I guess we'll sit together then, baby!" Ink gave Error a peck on the check, both the groups talked as Error went to get popcorn and drinks while Ink went to the 'bathroom', Ink was really going to get more tickets for him and Error for 'Child's Play' they've been dying to watch it together. He also went to talk with one of his children 🅟︎🅐︎🅘︎🅝︎🅣︎ she like working there for fun, during the summer, her shift was ending soon so she asked Ink to buy a ticket for her too, Ink got the rest of the groups sides the special people tickets refunded.

But we will find out if they ever get together, in another one shot ;)

(sᴏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, sᴏ ʏᴇᴀ, ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏɴᴛs, ɪ'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴛɪɴʏ ᴄᴀᴘs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜᴏ. sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏᴏʟs)