Wait a damn Minute, you can do that!

Error's Pov:

I was wondering around a timeline of outertale, a pacifist route, a True  pacifist route where everyone got to the surface.

After a while I got to a big flouting rock, round 2 miles long. When I started walking on the rock I Heard singing.

"Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm
Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm
Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm
Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm
Hm-hm-hm
Hm" it was a beautiful song, and it sounded like it just ended, when I got to where the song came from I  saw Ink. My arch enemy, who I fell in love with... If I told Ink or anyone else my feelings I would be shunned! So I did what I've been doing; being rude to Ink.

"What the fuck are you- .....doing." I wasn't met with 1 par of eyes looking at me but 4 more than I expected, One looked like Dream as a girl, another looked like Dream with lots of purple, another looked like both, but the last look like Yin and Yang had A kid.

"Ummm... I, I mean We can explain... Error..." After Ink said that I relies that all 5 of them were blushing madly, Ink had his normal Rainbow blush, so did the Yin Yang one too, the first Dream looking one had purple blush and the second had yellow, but the third had black blush, weird... Kinda hot... nevermind on that! Ink, Ink is who I like.

"What do you mean WE? I mean like how do you and 4 ghost explain this!?"

"We are not four ghosts! Just 5 people sharing the same body..." The third Dream one stated, then they started to talk amongst each other.

"We should tell him our names" said the Yin yang one.

"Yes, we should so he stops calling us 'Dream, 1, 2, and 3' and 'Yin Yang'" the third said it, I madly blushed in embarrassment, now knowing that one can read minds.

The other 2 and Ink were too quite for me to hear them. "I suppose we should, roll call you dumbasses." Ink said, pulling me out of my train of thought, and cursing? Didn't know Ink could do that, I gotta keep that in mind.

"Fine!" They said at once, all but the mind reader was sad about this, wonder why.

"I'm Karma, nice to meet your aquatic!"

"I'm Sun! He's Moon."  the first Dream said as she pointed to the second Dream, Moon waved at being called.

"And I'm Eclipse! You are a cutie!"  I blushed at what Eclipse called me, I didn't think anyone would call me that. A destroyer of worlds was called cute.... Does Eclipse like me?

"HEY! We all agreed to not call him that since we haven't found out if he likes us!" Sun and Moon yelled at Eclipse, I didn't really like that.

"Well YOU and the rest of the people that won't share haven't figured it out!" Eclipse eminently snapped back as sharp as an obsidian spear.

"Wait you know that I at least like one of you!?"

"Yes, me and Ink did, anyways.."

"Why didn't either one of you tell us!!!" I needed to but in, I didn't want them to fight or get hurt.

"Most likely because you guys wouldn't share me if you had the chance." Ink looked at me and I saw a heart in his one eye that I can see, Eclipse had that 'mother' look where they squint their eyes and have a small smile with a hand clasped around the other hand and they were under her chin, and the rest looked pissed.

"I would like to also know if I could talk to Ink privately, please."

"Ughhhh! Fine!" Sun, Moon, and Karma all said.

"Okay, Hun, I just wanna have your number~" Eclipse said this to me, I blushed and Ink slapped her in the back of her head.

"Eclipse! You are perverted, I'm honestly am so sorry about her, but yes we can talk privately." Ink gave a nervous chuckle, quite adorable actually.

"Okay thank you Ink." Eclipse left after I said that.

"So what would you like to talk about?"

"Just, like, umm, how are you five people in one body?" I blushed embarrassingly.

"Oh~, my nieces are Yin and Yang, they gave me Karma's powers but she like to stay in her body. Sun, Moon, and Eclipse are 3 gods/goddesses that chose me to be there 'host' but since I can't die they are stuck with me. Does that answer your question?"

"Ye..yes. But how da fuq can you do that? And you and Eclipse would share me if I date one of you and I'm okay with the other?"

Oh, yes of course, we both love you but if you don't want to date both of us we are fine with that.

"I think I could risk it with two gorgeous people."

"You'll DATE US!!" Ink squealed from joy and jumped on top of me.

"Of course, I had another question but it's already answered." I hugged Ink, and he hugged back.

"What was your other question? I want to know!"

"Okay sugar, I was going to ask if I could date you." I chuckled and Ink blushed, I pulled his chin down to where our noses touched and closed the little space we had in between our mouths, kissing Ink. We parted and Ink sat on me.

"I love you very much, Error. But you are willing to date both me and Eclipse?"

"Mhm, I love you both."

"Now gimme more kisses!"

"I will but I wanted to know when Eclipse finds out."

(Cliffhanger BITCH! I kinda feel bad ending it like this since it is a one shot but I need to add more to my other book, I might do something that references this chapter, btw word count is 987 words)