ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ

(sᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs, ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ ʀᴏʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ- ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ! ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's ᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ! ʏᴇᴀ ʙᴛᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴘ.s ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ ɪs ʙʏ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ; ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴘᴏsɪᴛᴠɪᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ. ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅɪᴇ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴜsᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴀsᴛs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅɪᴇ; ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ. sᴏ ɪɴᴋ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇs, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴋᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴋ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴀs ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ; ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ. sᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴀɴs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ, sᴏ sᴀʏ ɢᴇɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ. {ʜᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪɴᴋ}

ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ, ɪɴᴋ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ {ʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴄᴀʀғ} ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ; ᴀᴋᴀ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏ-)

Ink's POV:

"Ugh! I hate Valentine's Day! It's so boring...!" I fussed, I really, really, really hate Valentine's day! Like half the people are fucking single, like brooooo! If there's a day just for a happy couple there should be one for all the single ladies, all the single ladies.

"Jesus Christ Ink, Valentine's day isn't even that bad! Plus, you might get something, like some choco, or roses.!" That dumb brother of mine; Error 404. He tells me that when he can't pull a single bitch! But if I'm being honest, being single isn't why I hate this day. I used to like it before the incident... I miss that softie of mine.

"You know how I feel about Valentine's day now." I looked down at my shoes, my voice squeaked out the last part. I know that 404 knows, I know that Bubbu knows, I know that my family knows, I know that Killer knows too. He's been in the cycle since... he was here. The glimmer of the golden locket and rings on the necklace I own shone into my eyes, making me squint. Those were our rings, that glich, I'll never let go of him.

"I'm aware Ink, just, I hare seeing you sad all the time." I looked back up at 404, (ʟᴍᴀᴏ, '404' ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ 404 ᴡᴏʀᴅ- ᴛʜᴀᴛs ɪʀᴏɴɪᴄ 🤣) he turned his head away from me when we made eye contact. I just sighed and slurped up the saliva in my mouth. I bit my lip, and turned, before I officially left; I turned my head back to him, "Okay Bubba, I'll try to be happier! Bubye now!" 404 made an 'o' shape with his mouth; he hasn't been called the nickname in a while. I faced to where I was going and simply walked away.

Walking out of the living room, I was greeted with a hall I've walked my whole life; it was the main hall. After passing so many side halls, I got to the right one. It was my side hallway. I walked down it and went into the door at the ene of the hallway, locking it and grabbing a special teddy; he gave it to me, oh... that perfect day!

Valentine's Day, Cycles before....

"Mornin' Ru... Ahh..!" I groaned out, stretching my arms to feel and hear that beautiful sound of popping. While I did this I could feel Error's eyes on me, slowly blinking, like a cat's.

'Pop'

I gave a happy smile, it felt nice to stretch in the morning. I looked down to Error, he was still half asleep. Hugging my waist, I rubbed his curly-top-head in return.

"Good morning, Hunny. Must you always pop your back?" Error responded, I wasn't facing him when he said that, I was looking to the right of the room; I was looking out to the sakura tree, a robin bird sang on one of the tree's branches, next to a blooming flower. We didn't have a hole in the wall, it was a window, I didn't shut the curtains because we didn't live close to anyone, we live in the meadows a ways away from the city. It was beautiful to say the least, so many flowers...

"Because it feels good.." I dragged the sentence on. The robin still singing. The slight rustling of the sakura tree, the flowers waning. My love, cuddling up to me. It was heaven.

"Hmm, Hunny, I think you're the only person who likes that sound and feeling." He said in a more hushed voice, probably noticing that I was enjoying the the little world outside our window. He than pulled me down, to his level. I looked at him. Gazing into his eyes, so majestic.

"I never said I like the sound.." I said, turning the rest of me to Error, and clung to him. I felt Error give me a peck on the forehead, then rubbing my back.

"I know you, Ink. I know that you have a taste on odd sounds," I looked away from his gaze as he spoke. My eyes landed on the ceiling, I couldn't see much more without moving my body a lot. "What's wrong, you're never this glum Kiki?" Error brought my attention back to him, I pushed my face into his chest more. I'm not sure why, just I don't think he'll like my Valentine's gift for him. I also felt dead. I guess it's a no bones day for me.

"I, don't know... I just am feeling out of it." I sighed, smacking my head into Error's chest. I grumbled, I tried to get as close as I can, but technically no one touches anything. I hate my life because I know this.

"Oh my Hunny," Error patted my head. I grumbled more. "Do, you know, what day it is?" I looked up to him, with my pissy face on. I didn't want to answer but I did anyway, I felt like it would be rude to not answer my husband.

"It's the fourteenth of February, why?" I stared at Error, waiting for an answer.

"Today is a very special day."

"How, it's not anyone's birthday. Is it?"

"It's this day." Error snapped two of his fingers, and a plastic heart with gold and brown label appeared.

'Ferrero Rocher' I could feel myself start to drool, so I closed my mouth. I than look to Error, he had a sly grin on his face. "You bought me Ferrero Rocher?" 

"Oh~ you like? I have more for you~." I felt Error squeeze my waist somewhat, and I felt blush creeping up on my face. (ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪɴᴋ's ғᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ: 😖)

"What, what else do you have?" I gripped onto Error's shirt. I looked down, blushing madly.

"I have this hand-made Teddie for you, my Love." I blinked in surprise, I took my hands off of his shirt, and hugged him.

Back to the present

I don't wish to remember anymore, it hurts my heart and brain to remember. I picked up the stuffy and hugged it. I sobbed to myself, quietly. I just want my Ru back...

(ᴡᴛғ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ- ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ☝️ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1240)