Writings Contest 𓆏

So this is for the writing Contest, and I'mma still keep this even if I don't win. So That_Random_Ship judge meh!! Also, Ik that I'm not Randomship, and I don't know her Au to well so I'll put what the I'm doing:    Vampire!Ink x Vampire hunter!Error

Error's pov:

I sat in a tree, watching the vampire  trap I set up with my strings; they may be a bright blue but their quite thin and hide well in plain sight.

I've been here for a while, not sure how long. But I'm getting inpatient, being a vampire hunter can suck sometimes. Having to wait hours on end for a vampire to walk into a trap you set, so I do something that is very frown upon in hunting vampires; It's practically a instant death.

I take out my pocket knife and cut apart of my arm. As soon as I did, everything that made noise stopped. They could already tell the trouble I got myself into, but this is weird, usually birds and cicadas still make sound; but everything? My blood must of hit a higher ranking vampire's noise.

A swift moving figure swept into the trap, getting caught instantly. The figure was shorter then I thought, she had a dress on, and it started falling-. I used more of my strings to pull the dress up. I'm not a pervert. Some things fell out of her hair, which is weird. Her hands go up to her breast and covers them. She yelped while being pulled up. She whinned after.

"Aww, I wanted to know the vampire hunter who came up with this trap. It's quite nice," She completed me, which is really weird. It's like she's been in traps like this before. "Can you please, I mean, your one of the sweeter hunters because you don't let my dress hang." She purred with delight in her voice, this honesty was weird for me. So I talked bluntly to her.

"So tell, me you fancy demon, why are you so calm?" I spoke, with venom, I don't care what sob story she'll tell me. I don't care, I do my job, I get my money, and repeat.

"Ooh, I'm a fancy demon! But! This trap is weak, I can get out. When your the queen of 'Demons' I could care fucking, less!" While she scolded me, she broke free, and came up to the tree looking at me. She pulled on the tree branch, and broke it. I started to fall.

I curled up and waited for impact, but instead of the hard ground, I felt two soft, strong arms. I look up, and see her face better. She had one  eye covered, so I couldn't see that eye. But her other eye was this sky blue, it was mesmerizing to look at. She had fangs but they weren't out that much, and she had this paint splotch on her. So I just had tell her. "You know you have something, on your face?" The look on her face was a pout.

"I...I'm SO SORRY! I SHOULD OF, OF! I'm sorry...," She was so upset, and I felt a ping of sadness. I looked at her face, and poked her check with the splotch. "Oh, that, it's a birth mark!" She giggled out, holding me closer. I was so embarrassed! Now I feel how she felt.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't know." I'm surpirsed I apologized myself. She kept giggling.

"Aw, apology accepted! I hope you don't freak out!" I didn't know what she meant at first until she unfolded her huge, what seem to be really fluffly!

"Wait...HOLY SHIT! I screamed and gripped onto her, I felt my nails digging into her skin. After she stopped rocketing up she started to glide. I got used to her gliding. "Oh, oh, it's not that bad." I squeaked out, my grip loosening on her.

"I'm going to dive down soon. So hang on!" She squealed out, letting me get a good grip on her without hurting her. She smiled at me and then dived down. I still hated the feeling and just glared down. I don't like it.