𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚~

Error was new the roleplay, he's never really done it with his ex wife; Sam, They had an arranged marriage. But now Error trying out roleplay with Ink was new, Ink loved the idea of roleplay. Ink often pestered Error to see if he was ready to fuck Ink senseless while Ink acted like a maid and Error acted like a king. Since Error knew nothing about this type of sex he always said 'not yet'. Error was barely comfortable with having anel sex with Ink, so roleplay was scary for Error.

             ''But sweetheart! You promised you'd try roleplay with me!" Ink whinned, he has been waited for this day for a while, and yes Error did promise, he also promised he'd never break his promises. And Error would never go back on a promise.

             "I..I'm just scared I'll mess up..., I honestly would love too, if I only knew how too.." Error poutted out. He just wants to make Ink happy but he doesn't know how to sometimes.

             "Oh...sweetheart, c'mon," Error did as he was told, he shimmed towards Ink and flopped down on top of Ink; curling his arms around Ink's neck and his legs wrapped around Ink's waist. Error was practly sitting on Ink's lap. They never really kept to normal couple rules; the sub acting like a sub, and dom acting like a dom. They can't do because Ink's a switch, and Error's a top. Since Error wants Ink happy, he'd be a bottom for Ink. So their always calling each other different pet names and all that shit. "My love, this will be a first for me too, but I want to try this with you. You are the only person that I'll try to do this with. Plus, we'll take it slow, we will go at our own pace." Ink smiled at Error, giving a peck to Error's forehead. Also rubbing Error's curly-haired head and back.

             After a hot minute of cuddling Error took his head out of the nape of Ink's neck, to look at Ink. When Error look up his eyes met Ink's one beautiful light-blue eye, and his sweet smile. Error soon looked away, embarrassed at the fact he met with Ink's eye, Ink on the other hand had a puzzled look on his face, confused on how Error was acting. He did eventually look back at Ink, he had hesitationbin his face. "Hunny don't be nervous, it's just me." Ink broke the silence, putting his hand on Error's right cheek. In return, Error nuzzled into Ink's hand; he wasn't really feeling the urge to fuck Ink like a rabid dog. (ⁱ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᵗ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ˡᵐᵃᵒ)

             Error looked up again to Ink, this time Error was ready to speak. Baby, I don't think I can do it tonight, it's just....just...I'm not ready to...I'm sorry." He look down ashamedly, he felt so bad. He felt like he broke his promise, but he didn't. He didn't because he said he would, but he never stated that he would be in the mood too. But Ink, he had an idea.

             "Love, maybe I should be the top tonight, we don't have to do roleplay, but I do think it will help. Since, well, we've never explored that yet. I only ever got to be a power bottom," Ink quickly spoke, very happy at his idea, Error could barely hear what Ink said; but he managed. He also thought it would be a great idea for some change, so he nodded. "Really? I thought you wouldn't dare to do it!" Ink giggled out, he then quickly hugged Error. "Now~... Where shall we start~?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you~~~~
~~~~~~by Error having a fit~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(By Errinkgarbagedump)

             "Holy shitttttt-.... How and why did that feel good?" Error asked Ink, beads of sweat dripping down his  forehead. It was his first time being a bottom; he thought it was be okay, no to good and not to bad. But no, it was perfect! Error was on cloud nine most of the time, only getting off of it when Ink slowed down; pretty slutty of Error. He also felt somewhat embarrassed that his smaller lover could top him. (ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿ ᵉˡˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵉᵍᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ 🤣) Meanwhile, Ink was listing, smoking a cigarette while in bed. Error didn't mind Ink smoking but he rather not smell the smoke. Ink took the cig out of his mouth and looked at him, blowing out a puff of smoke.

             "Sweetheart, I'm your spouse, I know your sweet spots." He retorted, popping the cigarette back in his mouth, then out, to blow the smoke out again.

             Error furrowed his brow, and looked back at Ink, he thought his smoking was a little out of hand. "Hunny, I love you, but must you smoke this much?" Ink gave him a look, it was unamused to say the least.

             "What? Do you mean? I'm not smoking that much, it's only 3 a day!" Ink whinned, he was having a fit that Error thought he was smoking to much, well, he really wasn't smoke that much. But it does add up. "Plus I'm not chain smoking like I used to when Stain and Dispair were kids.."

             "Just that, I'm concerned about you Ink, I wanna make sure you're okay, it's also kinda my job too to!" He softly said, grapping one of Ink's hands and whinding his fingers around Ink's.

             "I get the bub, just...I'll be alright! Okay?" He looked into Error's eyes and craddled and soothed his worries. Using his other hand he put out the bud, grabbing a water bottle, and started sipping on it. Error used the little strength he had and cuddled into Ink's side. Ink in return noticed, and wrapped his arm around Error's side.

Soon enough, Error fell asleep. Ink smiled at the though that Error was comfortable. Humming softly, it soon turned into a purr. Enjoying the silence, Ink layed down. Still purring, Error still nuzzled up to Ink's side; the moonlight peeking out of a crack in the curtains that hung over their balcony sliding glass doors. It slit of moonlight shone right onto a picture; it was of their family, Ink and Error were in the middle, with their kids and grandkids. Ink gave a small chuckle, and a sad smile. Ink loved them all but he has always had insecurities about how nobody cared about him, it got worse after Paint, one of his girls moved out. He felt like he did a horrible job as a parent. But he sighed, and closed his eyes; and nuzzled into Error's skull. Soon drifting off to sleep.