IT AIN'T ONLY INK ANGST

(Ya'll get a sad Ewrror today; It took me WAY to long to make that goddamn screenshot-. I wanna start a debate about the personalities that Ink and Error from my main Multiverse have: Who would kill someone in front of their family out of spite? Have fun debating! I'll answer in another oneshot

Disclaimer: Error will have bad thoughts in this; Ahem suicidal thoughts- sorry my dudes)

Error's Pov:

It hurts so bad, my head hurts so bad! The voices keep screaming in my head and I don't know what to do! Ink isn't here; she's working currently. I just want her home, I want her to lay down with me and cuddle.

'Weak'

'Useless'

'You can't do anything without your perfect wife~'

'I bet your so useless your wife doesn't really love you'

'Imagin being scared of a 5'9 lady, hah'

'MaN bAbY'

There was only one kind voice that I'm aware of; I'm not sure who these voices belong to. But they seem to switch out every week. This is their last day here for a while.

'ɪɴᴋ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ; ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡɪʟʟ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ!'

I wish to learn that voice's name.  Ink would be happy to know what this voice says.

While in my state of pain I have bad thoughts. Really bad thoughts. The the switch blade I kept in my side-table was looking a little clean; time to dirty it!

It felt nice, my crimson blood was dripping off my arm; 6 cuts for each abusive voice. I could smell the iron in the blood. But so did someone else. My love smelt the blood seeping out of the cuts.

"Baby? THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Ink scared me and I dropped the switch blade, Ink was distraught. Her beautiful ocean blue eye looked at me in shock. I felt so bad; my love saw me in a insane mindset. I started sobbing, my light tears fell onto the ground. Ink came and hugged me; attempting to console me.

I hugged back, I felt safe. The voices calm down. The kind one was the last to leave, 'ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍ.' I obliged, and held my arm out to Ink. He took my arm in his small hands lightly. His eyes welled up with tears, but they didn't fall. He started to heal my arm, stopping to wipe the tears away.

"Why'd you do it? Why did you think this was a good idea?" Ink's voice strained; his nails were softly digging into my arm. I felt more tears pump from my eyes again, Ink pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around Ink and the tears came down. "Let it all out, keeping it in does no good." I cried and cried in Ink's arm. Tears kept flowing down from my eyes, Ink would rub circles on my back. "Sweetheart; why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Voices..,"

"Pardon?"

"The voices were bad this week!"

"What voices Error?" Oh shit; I never told Ink about the voices, I've had then since I was 14 but I never told Ink before because they have never been this bad. "Error, what voices?" I started to cry more, I hate how I feel like I push everything on Ink!

"Nothing baby, nothing at all!" God I suck at lying to Ink when I'm sad. But, never say 'nothing' to a women; she will suspect some shit. They'll jump to conclusions, because that nothing is a fucking red waving flag in the wind.

"Stop fucking lying to Error! What god damn voices are you talking about! I care about you, I really do Error," Ink also started to tear up and looked into my eyes. "I want you to be okay baby, I care about you a lot!" I hugged Ink more and whinned. Ink rubbed more circles on my back more, he also kissed my neck in a loving way. It calmed me and I couldn't feel any more tears fall.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, they never gotten this bad."

"You need a therapist dear, for your own good, okay?"

"Okay." 

(Word count 698)