Rest In Peace, Legend

Third Pov:

It was a sad day, rain pounded to window in the Wing's house, a good friend of there's came over, Kitten (lost_in_a_void) as they grieved with everyone else inside the house. They were grieving because of our legend, Technoblade.

The Myth, the Man, the Legend.... Technoblade, devastation has covered the whole Minecraft community that has watched him, and or has heard about him. We will miss the legend. But we will find this Man fighting Gods left, right, and center in the above, were mortals and evil creatures cannot access. He will always be in our hearts, and he shall live on his legacy in the skies above, in the clouds.

And as the man himself said, 'Technoblade never dies.'

1999/6/1-2022/6/30

(Creator, here....I know this is sad to find out about his death, but now I make ya'll sad. Technoblade was a amazing person, inside and out. He died at an very early age of 23 years old. His future was taken away too soon because of cancer that he didn't deserve, may he rest in peace.
I also made a online grave in 'Your world Of Text', you need to look for it tho, just scroll up till you find a road then follow that, you'll find it. I also made another thing by my house there, just scroll in the top right corner. I'm known as Kitty there, it might get erased tho.)