Fuck it, I'mma fly

(Sorry if I haven't been updating this damn book, I do want to make it clear this book is for me when I need to write an Au for Ink & Error and I will be updating it as long as I please. An A/N will be put in this book every year.)

Ink's Pov:

I was standing on the edge, I didn't care, not anymore anyways. It hurts. Everything hurts, my whole body hurts.

He did this, he was the only one to blame, I don't have Error with me anymore.

Error left me, he left, he left when I needed him the most. It's been 2 years since Error left me.

I was looking down, at the sidewalk, and how far the drop was. It didn't bother me.

I had scares, many scares. He did this, he wanted me dead, and he would never get it.

As I looked down I remember my children, they're only 2, their father is abusive, and I won't be there for them.

I... I will be forced in a mental institution, trapped, lonely, and kept in a room of white with nobody watching me. I'll go insane.

I slowly stepped away from the edge and walked back to my house. You could smell the alcohol from here.

I slowly opened the door just to be met this a mad voice, my Ex's voice.

"You think you can LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME!?"

"No, I...I don't I wa..was going on a w..wa..walk."

I trembled in my shoes, I was scared, he scared me, he hurt me. I didn't want to stay here-

*THWACK*

A thick substance ran down my face, my head was pounding, I felt my side hit the ground but... I could not do anything, I just watched. He stepped on my limp body, it was like I was dead.

"How could you! How could you do this to my mother! I HATE YOU!"

A little voice screamed at him, it was my son, Stain. He yelled at him. Then felt his foot leave my body, adrenaline kicked in, my motherly instinct kicked in. I quickly got up and grabbed his leg, making him fall, I mustered up all of my strength I had left and said.

"Run...run away! P..pl.. please, go!"

They ran the kids ran, and I was stuck, stuck with him.

"YOU BITCH! YOU TRIPPED ME, YOU WILL PAY!"

"Not so fast there, son. You will stand up and hold your hands above your head, and slowly back away from the little lady that's with you."

They saved me, they saved my children, he was sent to prison for domestic abuse. The news coved on what happened.

Meanwhile in another place on the surface

Geno's Pov:

Ink was on the news, all over the news. Ink was beat to a pulp. My mother and Reaper watched in horror as they saw what happened. There was only one thing I could think to say.

"We shouldn't have made Error leave Ink..."

"You're right Gen, we shouldn't have.." My mother said, she sounded so upset, after we lost all contact with Error and Fresh because of our father we were so depressed, but now that Ink was on the news, it was even worse. We could have stopped all of this if we allowed Error to be with Ink.

(I'm here, meaning this oneshot story is ending, the title might be weird but it has some symbolism in the title. I also wanted people that read this book read my new book 'Kingdoms' there will be 60 parts to it, and I'm planning to make a sequel to it. There is 620 words here, bye)