♗ ωል♫♫ል ❡⊙ ♄⊙♔€

Ink's Pov:

White, white, white, nobody is here, I don't know where Error is. They took him, they hit him... ☂♄€☿ ♄☋☈☂ ♄♗♔!

But, I have to think happy, happiness, what makes me happy? Error having sex with me, Error cuddling me, Error loving me, Error being there for me, Error existing ♡, my children, my siblings, and rest of my family that's good. My friends.

I started crying, I whined out only one sentence.

"I want my husband!" I cried hard, I started to lose my breath, I started getting tunnel vision and before I saw only black I saw 2 pairs of feet.

Error's Pov:

I saw Ink starting to fall unconscious, I tried my best to to move, but the chair held me down. Before Ink fell unconscious he said one thing and one thing only, 'I want my husband!' I started to tear up, my spouse cried for me and I could do nothing, there was a wall that was see through that had another connected to it.

This was a test for Ink, they were trying to see how long it took before Ink went mental, 2 scientists were next to me, calling in 2 security guards to get Ink they let me out of the chair. Giving me a tissue to wip my eyes, I did and ran out of the room, to Ink. Who was not conscious, I took Ink from the guards and held him close, I sat down on the couch closes to me. They left me and Ink alone, seeing that I was heavily upset. I started talking to Ink even if he couldn't here me.

"I'm so sorry Darling, I wish I could have stopped them and cancelled this experiment, but to your better judgement you said you would be fine, but you are not. I want you to have an opinion but I don't want that opinion hurting you," I wanted to break down and cry my eyes out, but I am scared to frightened Ink after he wakes up, so I stopped for a moment. "It's just so hard not to worry about you hun, you been hurt so many times, there are still scars because of what they done to you. I can't lose you again for the third time."

I started to have a headache, because they hit me upside the head to make me pass out in front of Ink. So I laid down, putting Ink on top of me, kissing Ink before I went to bed. "I'll see you on the morning Dove, goodnight, and I love you." Then I closed my eyes.

Ink's Pov:

I woke up on top of Error, wait... I woke up on top of Error! My husband, my world, my everything was under me, sleeping soundly. It seems he fell asleep with me on him, on a damn couch! I mean it was just big enough for him and his tall ass, I mean Error is fucking 6'9! And I have no idea how I stayed on top of him.

Wait! He's hold me! I sit on top of Error, so I can stretch, and he slightly stirred. So I stopped moving, and then he pilled back down into a laying position. So I whined, then covered my mouth hoping he didn't wake up. But he stirred, and woke up, his eyes fluttering open showing me his beautiful eyes, he chuckled at the sight of me covering my mouth to try not to wake him. Kissing my forehead after, removing my hands he then pit one of his on my check.

"Good morning hun, how was your cat nap?"

"Why'd you call my sleeping a cat nap?"

"You didn't wake up at all, you were so tired, after passing out."

"How'd you know? There was no cameras there, no fake mirrors!"

"Fake wall, darling I'm surprised you couldn't smell the syrup that helps make it."

"Oh! Well why didn't you get me!" I whined, and put my head down into his chest, I wanted to cry because of the fact he didn't get me.

"They locked me a chair, so I couldn't move, I..I had to watch you suffer!" I look up to Error in shock, to see Error start having tears well up his eyes. I eminently shot up and wiped his eyes. I had to confer him.

"Baby, Baby, I need you to sit up for me okay," Error complied and sat up, I rapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck, making his head sit on my shoulder, then I moved my hands down to his back rubbing it. "Error, it's okay, let it all out for me, mkay?" Error did, he cried, I rubbed his back more slowly as he cried, I kissed the side of his head. He slowly rapped his arms around me, taking me into a hug, I had to move my legs so I sat in Error's lap with my legs at the side of his lap. Then I heard Error whine out a sentence.

"C..c...can we pl..pl..please lay d..d..down?" I gave a soft smile and kissed his head again.

"Yes, Dear, whatever you desire right now," we slowly moved with each other, my legs once again rapped around Error's waist. Him on top of me, we could see each other's face, I lock eyes with him, and took one of my hands and put it on his check, and gave him a soft smile, he gave a sad one back. "Error, you know I love you more than anything right?"

"Yes, it's just I'm afraid to lose you again."

"Oh, hunny, you will never lose me forever, we will always find each other again. And if I have to go to heaven just to see you again I will. I love you too much to lose you. So if I drag you back, so be it! But I want you to always know I will always love you."

( ᴍᴇᴡʜᴀʜᴀ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴄʟɪғғʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs sᴏ, ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢǫ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ sʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ. ʙᴛᴡ 1033 ᴡᴏʀᴅs!)