A/n 2023

Hi, Creator here. I'm not sure when this will get out but I'm making this now. I hope people don't think I'm dead because I'm not, it's just school has been a lot, and I've been suffering from mild depression and anxiety. I do try my best to be here when I can... And I do try to push out good quality content as fast as I can without hurting my mental health even more. But I will say this, this isn't a goodbye at all. Just me doing what I said I would do, if you read more then you have to. But I'm taking longer to write, there's one one-shot that I started 2 years ago! That's not the main point tho, just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead. Also I will give some my Au some dept starting with their personalities. Also these are all the characters that aren't my Ocs. These are the I have figured out btw, I will add more later. Also ono more important thing, it also goes by the most important characters to the least.

Ink: A soft spoken creature of shadows that can give you forever protection or ripping your mother's body apart in front of you to prove a dumb point. Ink has many problems, being a sociopath and a psychopath with PTSD, Bipolar A, and very bad anger issuses, with cannibalism tossed in; Ink is a piece of work. No to mention Ink is immortal with divine powers, also being immune to getting drunk or really any drug side-effects you would think nobody is crazy enough to try to take care of him. Well Ink only acts like a complete insane person when he forgets to take his medicatio, his PTSD is triggered, or out of vengeance. There is few times where Ink loses control over his body because being starved for a week with cannibals in the same room being starved too, does a lot to a person. Or when Ink doesn't get blood for a week since Ink is a vampire he'll lose control and kill someone to get their blood, the only person who survived this is Error. (More on that later.)

Error: A gentle giant with a nack for knitting, sewing, and crocheting. With slight overprotectiveness he mostly is the kindest person that is given a bad wrap because his job makes him do shitty things. He was always sweet and still will be, he hates cursing and is such a lightweigh he get tispy over a shot. He's the complete opposite of Ink. But he loves Ink too much to leave Ink.

PJ: A hardheaded playboy that soon fell in love with Error's younger twin, Fresh. Ink being his younger twin, (stfu this is my goddamn Au, so if you don't like it; leave it.) but is overprotective as fuck, so Ink kinda beat the shit out of Fresh; Error had to pull Ink off of Fresh. He is the one of the 3 kids in his family that gets bullied.

Fresh: A guy with a pet parasite that lives in his eye without a pinprick in it. The name of the parasite is Tyrian. He had trouble with emotions when he was younger but he has most of them handled now.

Geno: Error's down to earth older brother. It doesn't say much to other but it does to Geno it means a lot. Geno did slowly fall in love with Reaper, with this he also got his dream job as a Doctor. They do have a kid eventually...

Reaper: The punching bag of his family, he tries his best to try to be better. With Geno being with him and his siblings, younger or older by his side. Spite Ink constantly beating the shit out of him multiple times, Ink means it for a reason. But you will fine that out later.

Cross: The weirdest person out of his family, being adopted. But after the shit he's been through with his father and the drama of his new family it's something to boast about! He is very hardheaded in any type of fight, he also keeps his head on a swivel; mostly.

Goodbye hoes! Have fun now, and let 2023's bullshit comes and goes! Really bye-bye loves!