Chapter 1: A rotten stench

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Just like people gradually rotting away, countries also eventually collapse. Even the Imperial Capital that prospered for a thousand years is corrupted and is now a living hell. Evil spirits from all the land, in the form of humans, run rampant as if everything was theirs... That evil which heaven cannot judge, we will snuff it out in the darkness... We are all in the assassination trade !*

 Coachman: E- EARTH DRAGON !! I didn't know they came out in high-way like these ! RUUUN !! GYAAAAAAAAA !!

???: Saving people and getting myself known. Seems like I'll be able to do both ! First class risk species, Earth Dragon, huh... Nothing lacking of an opponent.

Dragon: GWOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

???: I see you're angry. But... It's over !

 Coachman: A

Coachman: A... Amazing... ! That was amazing, young boy ! You actually defeated a risk species single-handedly !

???: Fu... Well, obviously~ ! For me, something like that's a piece of cake !

Tatsumi: The name's Tatsumi, by the way ! This is the name of the man who'll become famous in the capital, so it'd behoove you to remember it !

Coachman: ... You... You want to make it big in the capital, too ?

Tatsumi: Yeah ! Get successful in the capital ! That's a country boy's fantasy ! ... hey, what's up ?

Coachman: The Imperial Capital... Is not the dreamy place you think it is. It's lively, but there are a lot of monsters more vicious than this Earth dragon.

Tatsumi: What's with that... Are you saying risk species appears in town or something ?

Coachman: People... They're people, but their hearts are monsters... It's full of guys like that.