Chapter 10: Successor

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Liver: As always, such an elegant tone

Liver: As always, such an elegant tone. It suits the ship, doesn't it...

*Flute-type Teigu, Scream. Can freely manipulate the emotions of those who hear it. Known to be used to raise morale on the battlefield, but by manipulating emotions, it can be used in dozens of ways.*

Liver: the ship has left the sight of the shore. The timing is just right.

Nyau: I've been playing my recorder for a long time. So even if I stop, everybody will still be lacking willpower.

Liver: There may be some people outside the range that haven't been exposed to the sound of the flute... Don't be negligent.

Nyau: ... Yes, sir. I'll play just a bit more for you !

"Rzzzzzzzzzz..."

Tatsumi: Hey, wake up... ! What in the world is going on ?! Ugh... Even though I want to call Aniki, all the strength in my body is escaping me... ! That recorder sound from earlier... Is it because of that ? Even when I shut it out I can hear it... It must be a Teigu !

Daidara: Ah... Staying in hiding was so dull... Oh ? Despite Scream, someone's still fighting ? Even under hypnotism, you may remember this. So if you're allowed to live and see what we do...

Tatsumi: So that means... You guys are the Impostor Night Raid !

Daidara: Ah ! So this here's one of the real ones ! This is good. Here, take that !

Tatsumi: ... What are you doing ?

Daidara: Well... I want fighting experience points, you know ? In order to become the strongest... Come at me ! It should be easy to fight here since everybody is already out of the way, right ?

Tatsumi: ... Yeah, true. Then I'll give you a good experience. A TRIP TO HELL !!

Daidara: Excellent !! That power !! Destroying it will give me great experience !